Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Half of me loves, half of me feel likes it's just last years top with random yellow bits added to make it look different.

See Mays musical numbers continue, as he's number 7 next season. Just go back to 17 and be done with it m8.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Half of me loves, half of me feel likes it's just last years top with random yellow bits added to make it look different.

See Mays musical numbers continue, as he's number 7 next season. Just go back to 17 and be done with it m8.

Number 7 to represent his new positional change... wide right

Tickets emailed through.

One for me dad who I don't think can go, and then one for me with entry required before 6 o'clock 😂

Think I'll have to cancel both tbh, so those who missed out might still have a chance.

38 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I’m going to say this now - if the shirt doesn’t have either 1) a star above the badge or 2) gold on it - then I will not be happy and I think the club will have missed a glorious opportunity to bring out a shirt that commemorates the glorious Double.

Edit: just realised it’s past 5pm. Bugger emoji38.png

Aw man

Every fucking year you moan about the strips. Every fucking year. 

55 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

or a sponsor called Binn Group. 

Done some work at his house last week. A lovely pad he has, must be worth a bloody fortune. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

13 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Number 7 to represent his new positional change... wide right

Wouldn't be too upset with that tbh...

Any idea if family groups have been seated together for tomorrow? Me and my dad are at opposite ends of the stand.

I bought both tickets but had to do it sperately as he refused then changed his mind 😂 no fuss about it but would rather contact tickets office to try and change that if this is going to be how it is early on.

9 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

I’ve two seats together 

Cheers, I'll phone them tomorrow to ask them if they can update us to a "group", rather than apart, incase it happens for actual games.

Tickets emailed through.
One for me dad who I don't think can go, and then one for me with entry required before 6 o'clock [emoji23]
Think I'll have to cancel both tbh, so those who missed out might still have a chance.
Entry before 6? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Not a chance I can get there between 17.30 - 17.55 if I'm given that slot! I mean I get that it's a trial run and they'll learn what works, but I don't think I've ever been in a stadium an hour and a half before kick off, let alone without access to the food stalls. 😂

4 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Think you’ll need same addresses 

That'll f**k it, then.

Wild I can sit in a restaurant beside him for 2hrs but can't sit near him outside.

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

Not a chance I can get there between 17.30 - 17.55 if I'm given that slot! I mean I get that it's a trial run and they'll learn what works, but I don't think I've ever been in a stadium an hour and a half before kick off, let alone without access to the food stalls. 😂

I'm genuinely thinking I'll just phone them and say I can't go. I'll not have tea, have to rush home, and then waste an hour of my life sitting in a stadium with no access to food, all for a friendly?

If I was in that row N-Z category on a Tuesday night I'd not be going. I'm. It going anyway though.

I really hope those kind of times and rules don't continue for long. All good and well in July. Not viable when it's not so warm.

@RandomGuy. Think kiosks are open btw.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

If I was in that row N-Z category on a Tuesday night I'd not be going. I'm. It going anyway though.
I really hope those kind of times and rules don't continue for long. All good and well in July. Not viable when it's not so warm.
[mention=45470]RandomGuy.[/mention] Think kiosks are open btw.

They're not according to the FAQ.

Cannot imagine trying to entertain the kids for 90 minutes before the game even begins.

4 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

@RandomGuy. Think kiosks are open btw.

Sure the FAQs say no food and drink being sold.

2 days ago I sat next to my dad for 2hrs inside, we both had a 3 course meal.

Tomorrow night I can't sit near him outside, and cant even eat a pie.

Strange times we live in.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sure the FAQs say no food and drink being sold.

2 days ago I sat next to my dad for 2hrs inside, we both had a 3 course meal.

Tomorrow night I can't sit near him outside, and cant even eat a pie.

Strange times we live in.

It'll get even more pointless when at full time everyone gets up and leaves on mass. 

Just now, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

It'll get even more pointless when at full time everyone gets up and leaves on mass. 

They expect you to stay seated at the whistle so they can empty it section by section.

If its not organised well you could have folk in the ground from quarter to 6 until half 9.

Its just stupid now.