Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Correct shade of blue at least. It’s giving me serious St John’s Kirk flashbacks.

At least it’s confirmed that they were playing in an old macron kit recently.

IMG_5455.thumb.jpg.12d34cbce7523296585b0494a91657b0.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg.8acff8c9164c1baf8a47a3867dd5e474.jpg

I’m not sure how I feel about the teaser…I’m not a fan of having a faded in print of things on kits. Have a feeling it’s not going to either shite or spectacular - just average.

IMG_5457.jpg

Please just have two wee stars above the badge [emoji3] Premium banter points if so

Seen a few folk saying “two stars” and it winds me up. One star above the badge would suffice to display that we won a double. You don’t need a star for each trophy ffs.

Ironically the yellow actually works with the sponsors we have, which is nice. Don't hate it, it'll probably grow on me I suspect. Certainly one of the better ones from recent times. 

I’m going to say this now - if the shirt doesn’t have either 1) a star above the badge or 2) gold on it - then I will not be happy and I think the club will have missed a glorious opportunity to bring out a shirt that commemorates the glorious Double.

Edit: just realised it’s past 5pm. Bugger [emoji38]

Aw man