Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Not seeing anything on Saints TV about the game tomorrow so guess it's not being streamed?
Edit: Preston are selling a stream for £5 if you register on their site. 

Surely must be on Saints tv as all season ticket holders are entitled to have seen the match if things were normal.
If it’s not then the club should be ashamed and embarrassed.

On 09/07/2021 at 10:29, realmadrid said:

It is going to be on Saints TV

This suggests the Preston game will be on Saints TV I think?

I'll be pretty pissed off if they don't show it to be honest.

This suggests the Preston game will be on Saints TV I think?

I'll be pretty pissed off if they don't show it to be honest.

Very poor communication, surely that should have been announced with the details of the game which has been public knowledge for some time.
I will be really disappointed with Saints if I have to buy the stream from Preston.

Some people are getting in a right state over a pre-season friendly on a Tuesday night!

It's hardly an embarrassment if it's not on saints TV, sure it's annoying if it's not, but lets face it had we been in the stadium, about 1000 people would actually see the game as it is!

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

Some people are getting in a right state over a pre-season friendly on a Tuesday night!

It's hardly an embarrassment if it's not on saints TV, sure it's annoying if it's not, but lets face it had we been in the stadium, about 1000 people would actually see the game as it is!

I'd be one of the 1,000 in attendance if not for the correct decision to make the game balloted. Don't think there's anything wrong expecting to be able to watch a game I want to and paid to watch via the season ticket.