Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I think they were just wary of you being an underage patron and they were concerned for the future of their premises licence being revoked. 

Went for the typical pre-18 pub booze look.
Smartest clothes you could afford and a weeks worth of bum fluff on the face.

Just now, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I thought they were holding them for another week for renewals 

I haven't bought a season ticket for about 6/7 years tbh.

11 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I'm a broke bitch who doesn't live in Scotland, so I'm gonna wait until there's an update on whether PPV will be a thing for season-ticket holders next season. 

Your onlyfans not doing that great TRS?

You need to find a niche, try and do what Wagner does but naked, it might work.

Love how the club are tearing the arse out of the double merch. What’s everyone been buying? I wouldn’t mind a wee scarf. So far I have both editions of the Loch Lomond cup releases.

Bought the Rooney 32 minute top and went to buy a magnet and mug but they were sold out.
Got my dad a bottle for Father’s Day.

1 hour ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Already smashed last  years season ticket total 💙👏

Good to hear. Someone on here reckoned we sold around 1200 last season, but the season prior before covid was a thing was over 1600.

There might be surges when the European opponent is known and excitement starts to build, also when we get clarification from governments that we can go to games like normal.

You'd hope with the cup successes, and If going to matches is back along normal lines, then over 2000 should be a possibility..

Edited by PauloPerth

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Good to hear. Someone on here reckoned we sold around 1200 last season, but the season prior before covid was a thing was over 1600.

So 1600 looks a realistic possibility.  There might be surges when the European opponent is known and excitement starts to build, also when we get clarification from governments that we can go to games like normal.

You'd hope with the cup successes, and If going to matches is back along normal lines, then over 2000 should be a possibility..

Sure Steve Brown said we sold 1500 last season.

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Where was that?

Was in the interview cycle just after we won the double I think, I’m sure he said it in one of the video interviews