Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

On 02/06/2021 at 13:12, The Real Saints said:

I don't. I was just overemphasising the plausible transfer fee for comedic purposes. I think your estimation is probably quite accurate.

Well, that de-escalated quickly.

I’ve not bothered with a season ticket in 7 years because I work most Saturdays.

I’ve restarted it today.

Can’t wait to be back regularly.

10 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I’ve not bothered with a season ticket in 7 years because I work most Saturdays.

I’ve restarted it today.

Can’t wait to be back regularly.

Yeah I'm about the same timeframe since I bought one. There was never a real need for me to buy one and I couldn't always guarantee I'd be at midweek games.

Planning on buying a season ticket at the weekend though.

3 minutes ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

Last time you thought that ,it was Bryson 😡😉

Like, if this is a hint we're signing Danny Swanson, then my initial gut instinct is delight.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but did anyone see that there’s a prize draw if you buy a season ticket of being in the official team photo? Is this a new thing? Absolutely bizarre, imagine some fat middle aged man stuck on the end of the photo, bulging out his kit 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

3 minutes ago, McG said:

What’s happening with MOH lads? We are still keen on him seemingly.

Club on players statement said he had been offered a new deal. Callum also publicly said he wants him to stay.

5 minutes ago, McG said:

What’s happening with MOH lads? We are still keen on him seemingly.

Charles Dunne then MOH.

I become less worried about St Mirren improving this Summer with every passing player linked.

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but did anyone see that there’s a prize draw if you buy a season ticket of being in the official team photo? Is this a new thing? Absolutely bizarre, imagine some fat middle aged man stuck on the end of the photo, bulging out his kit 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

Still laughing at those Saints fans on the banter page complaining that they couldn’t get strips in a bigger size than an XL [emoji38]

This is a good read:

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/19340198.sir-alex-ferguson-most-important-game-life-scored-hat-trick-st-johnstone-rangers/?fbclid=IwAR1Dyoza_SaMIdx_MqiSwQcP0ZWZFaY9s9DCaCqzNQNRrlLziYpW02IoN4k

Who knew that SJFC are the reason this man went on to become a legend? Diddies like Aberdeen and Man United should forever be in our debt.

Just now, perthsaint1977 said:

McCann having another tremendous game for Northern Ireland tonight. Growing with every game at this level

If he keeps fit, keeps improving and keeps going the way he’s going he could end up surpassing Steven Davis’ cap record down the line somewhere. To be consistently picked in that role at his age at international level is a massive achievement.

28 minutes ago, Radford said:

O'Halloran wants to stay but offer from St Mirren far more than Saints can afford.

He'll need to knock back more money if he's to remain in Perth.

Also heard something like this, I’m not sure he is worth throwing silly money at.

Just now, McG said:

Also heard something like this, I’m not sure he is worth throwing silly money at.

I'm not even sure its the right decision for us to be offering to extend his deal. St Mirren might be doing us a favour by making it a no brainer for him to move on and make us look at alternatives tbh.