Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

An amazing, once in a lifetime achievement.

Delighted for the team beloved of the place I've been proud to live nearby, and work and play in for 30 years.

Saints fans are, in the enormous majority, humble and pleasant, and #goodguys all round.  Most of all, I might add, my brother.

When I think of where you were back in the early to mid 80's and how your trajectory was pretty close to our own up until 2010, I could actually weep when I see how we have fucked everything up, and you just keep getting stronger. Chapeau.

Fantastic achievement guys and dolls. That was a masterclass on how to win a match 1.0 today, although it should have been 3 or 4. Have a great evening/weekend of celebrating, and f*ck any hangovers. Well done again.

Congratulations Tractor boys and girls.

Just a shame that none of you could be there at both finals.

Well done.

Enjoy your night. Just don’t go rioting in Perth and bottling each other. 

5 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Fantastic achievement guys and dolls. That was a masterclass on how to win a match 1.0 today, although it should have been 3 or 4. Have a great evening/weekend of celebrating, and f*ck any hangovers. Well done again.

Agree 100% but nobody is mentioning the elephant in the room and I hate to be that guy but how fucking insufferable is @RandomGuy. going to be when  wakes up from his alcohol induced coma.😉

Nothing much to say except that I wept at David Wotherspoon’s interview and again a little bit more watching Zander on the phone to his family later on. These players and manager (best ever no debate possible) have consistently brightened up a tough year. Unfair to pick out any individuals because they were all magnificent from first 11 to subs to everyone who played a part in the cup runs.

Hope it’s possible to travel in our hundreds to somewhere silly overseas and watch these guys in the summer.

2 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

Cloud 9

Is that a malt or a blend?😉

Huge congratulations to the Perth Saints. Fittingly Callum's first post match interview words were paying tribute to the Brown family and all they've done for the club

14 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

Nothing much to say except that I wept at David Wotherspoon’s interview and again a little bit more watching Zander on the phone to his family later on. These players and manager (best ever no debate possible) have consistently brightened up a tough year. Unfair to pick out any individuals because they were all magnificent from first 11 to subs to everyone who played a part in the cup runs.

Hope it’s possible to travel in our hundreds to somewhere silly overseas and watch these guys in the summer.

Same. Some dust inexplicably blew into my eyes at that very moment and made it difficult to speak.

Used to see DW as a wee lad in the Brig so delighted with how he's had/having such a great career.