26. Liam Craig – 2022

18. Ali McCann – 2023

13. Craig Bryson – 2022

??. Alex Ferguson - 2023 (I think)

Forwards

9. Chris Kane -  2023

14. Stevie May  – 2023

22. Callum Hendry - 2022

Next season's squad as things stand. Looking strong!

Yep, looks very good for this stage of the season. Realistically though, McCann will be away. I really hope we have already started thinking about replacements for him.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

The club pre-empting my season ticket moaning. They're available for renewal already. Pay day on Wednesday as well, St Johnstone can take my money

Its a good move ahead of a cup final. A lot of the criticism in 2014 was the delay following the match before ST's were available and we arguably lost a lot of potential sales on the back of the feel good factor.

You'd hope that even if Saturday doesn't go our way, the positivity about this season and a European campaign to look forward to would see a lot of extra interest..

Its a good move ahead of a cup final. A lot of the criticism in 2014 was the delay following the match before ST's were available and we arguably lost a lot of potential sales on the back of the feel good factor.
You'd hope that even if Saturday doesn't go our way, the positivity about this season and a European campaign to look forward to would see a lot of extra interest..

One thing I hope to see the club do is stuck advertising everywhere in Perth for next season.

12 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Also where is everyone watching the game this weekend? From the comfort of their own home or in a boozer? Table booked at Sandeman for me.

In the North Atlantic with no TV and intermittent internet.  Only saving grace is that worked in 2014 and in February.  

The BBC are asking folk to vote on their team of the year.  Here's the list of who you can choose from in midfield:

IMG_1191.thumb.PNG.4fe39fb913666619e81afcba4ebfdd20.PNG

IMG_1193.thumb.PNG.78b3de2f437168381944dd5d8c47ace5.PNG

I should be used to the BBC's coverage of Scottish football by now, but seriously, no Ali McCann when you've got Harry Paton, Mitch Pinnock, Scott Wright, Jeando Fuchs, Ethan Erahaon and countless other jobbers in there??!!!

Charlie Gilmour signed until 2023.

Happy enough with that. Looks like he's got huge potential if we can develop him well, and you've got full confidence in that happening with this backroom tbh.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Charlie Gilmour signs on for another 2 years. Must be showing up well in training, a good length of contract to allow him to prove himself. 

Half wondered if the plan is to loan him out next season then the final year of his deal is make or break with us.

Think he really needs a 25+ game season under his belt.

9 minutes ago, Radford said:

Got my first dose of vaccine yesterday so feel it's only right to take this opportunity to thank NHS Tayside, Dewar's Centre and Scott Boyd for making it possible. 

Was it Scott who reminded you the over 50s should've already been done?