Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Also where is everyone watching the game this weekend? From the comfort of their own home or in a boozer? Table booked at Sandeman for me.

It’s coincidenced with a camping trip in St Fillans for my pals birthday. Apparently we’re watching it in a hotel through that way but I might hang back in Perth and watch it with my dad before travelling through.

36 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Also where is everyone watching the game this weekend? From the comfort of their own home or in a boozer? Table booked at Sandeman for me.

Pub/club for me.

Found it a struggle getting anywhere tbh, but only decided to try and get somewhere in the past week.

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

The boy's too young for the pub so I'll be at home, no way I'd be watching this without him. 

This is a family event for us.

I thought this too but my dad's fucked off away on holiday 😂

48 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

emoji38.png

Keep it in your pants is what I'd advise.

Edit: that really doesn't look right after I typed it. Just to clarify, it's my one year old and big Shaun is going to make it a great birthday for the wee c**t.

Jesus, even that looks a bit wrong, I give up.

Edited by tree house tam

In my house with the family. Hoping to have my brother in law and wife round too and see their kid for the first time.

In my living room, 8pm in Jakarta. Newcastle and Ajax fan coming round and my 9 year old boy. The beers are in!!

16 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The club pre-empting my season ticket moaning. They're available for renewal already. Pay day on Wednesday as well, St Johnstone can take my money

The most exciting thing about all this, is the fact that they'll now have contactless payment at the food kiosks!

25 minutes ago, Widge said:

The most exciting thing about all this, is the fact that they'll now have contactless payment at the food kiosks!

If they fix the queue layouts as well I'll literally have nothing to moan about.

Goalkeepers

1. Zander Clark  -2022

12. Elliot Parish – 2022

Defenders

19. Shaun Rooney– 2022

6. Liam Gordon - 2022

5. Jason Kerr – 2022

4. Jamie McCart - 2022

24. Callum Booth  – 2022

??. Sam Denham - 2022

Midfielders

10. David Wotherspoon - 2023

8. Murray Davidson – 2022

26. Liam Craig – 2022

18. Ali McCann – 2023

13. Craig Bryson – 2022

??. Alex Ferguson - 2023 (I think)

Forwards

9. Chris Kane -  2023

14. Stevie May  – 2023

22. Callum Hendry - 2022

Next season's squad as things stand. Looking strong!