Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

If that’s how the SLO chooses to use any tickets she’s allocated, then fair play to her. She’s been incredibly helpful to me and plenty of others over the course of this and previous seasons and I’m sure she will want to enjoy the occasion with her family/friends like the rest of us do. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

If that’s how the SLO chooses to use any tickets she’s allocated, then fair play to her. She’s been incredibly helpful to me and plenty of others over the course of this and previous seasons and I’m sure she will want to enjoy the occasion with her family/friends like the rest of us do. 

Exactly. If the SLO and her boys get to go that's the least she deserves. She's basically running the club. 

7 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Seen certain saints fans saying the tickets should go to "family of the players & STAFF of the club". Wonderful why they want all the staff to get one...?

Maybe you should volunteer to do the same work for the club that the SLO does, and you could get a ticket too?

The fact theres any bitterness at all amongst our support is just weird as f**k, but it's inevitable sadly. Its not the fault of any fan that some will get to go and some won't. Just try and enjoy the day however it comes.

7 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Seen certain saints fans saying the tickets should go to "family of the players & STAFF of the club". Wonderful why they want all the staff to get one...?

I said staff, not sure what your point is?

If you need clarity, I said it because I think the staff deserve to get some reward for the work they have put in this past year.  How they use the ticket(s) they get, if they do, is entirely up to them.  

15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Maybe you should volunteer to do the same work for the club that the SLO does, and you could get a ticket too?

The fact theres any bitterness at all amongst our support is just weird as f**k, but it's inevitable sadly. Its not the fault of any fan that some will get to go and some won't. Just try and enjoy the day however it comes.

Realistically who wants to go for a  socially distanced, unable to shout, put your hand up for a pish type football experience?

Just to say you were there types?

f**k that and f**k them.

Edit: I have no problem with the family and staff idea.

Edited by tree house tam

This * 100.

Problem is Kane produces his best football when he’s 3 months away from the end of his contract. I look forward to the Chris Kane Balon’dor shouts in 18 months time though. 

But seriously, makes sense as he’s definitely improved this season, Macca has done an excellent job of improving him. It begs the question why is Callum Hendry not taking anything on board....

He's earned his place in the squad over the past few years, and earned a new contract this season.

No complaints, and nice to have yet another long serving player signed up long term.

The Government have just announced that Glasgow is to remain in level 3 'for at least another week', meaning spectators are not allowed at outdoor events at any capacity.

What a complete and utter f*cking waste of everyone's time!

3 hours ago, The Woolshed said:

Any mention of Muzz signing on for another season? Haven’t seen anything at all regarding him 🤷🏻‍♂️

Would imagine it'll be one that's done easy enough tbh. He won't want to leave and he clearly still adds something to the squad.

If he's staying on, then that's 5 senior CMs, and a choice then of what you do with Gilmour/Ballantyne. 

Ideally we extend Davidsons contract, bring in Hendry, then loan both Gilmour and Ballantyne to the Championship. This time next season both are ready to step up and ready to step into the McCann shaped hole in the squad. But that's just IMO and probably not whatll happen/be what's best.