Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

The way some large adult (bald) men try to bully random guy on here for expressing his opinions on players - fairly mildly too in this case - is a bit weird tbh.

The big daft keeper was exceptional tonight, tbf. Deserves so much credit for the character he shown. Also swear I saw him saving a header coming across him by reacting to it rather than star jumping... more of this please! He’s earned some slack for a long time. Those penalty saves were good saves too, no lottery about that

3 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

The way some large adult (bald) men try to bully random guy on here for expressing his opinions on players - fairly mildly too in this case - is a bit weird tbh.

The big daft keeper was exceptional tonight, tbf. Deserves so much credit for the character he shown. Also swear I saw him saving a header coming across him by reacting to it rather than star jumping... more of this please! He’s earned some slack for a long time. Those penalty saves were good saves too, no lottery about that

This. We’ve just won in the most incredible, unbelievable circumstances, at ibrox against an infallible rangers team. Surely the petty digs can wait until tomorrow and we can all just enjoy the win together? 

I can't stop looking at a baldy Chris Kane. I mean it was clearly always going to happen, but he looks so different. 

Anyway. Good job today lads. Proud of you. Even if you don't loan us any superstars anymore #PerthshireStJohnSons

34 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

I hope I’m not included as a large bald man 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

At the end of the day Zander has come through as the hero tonight, and his biggest critic should expect some mild ribbing. Don’t see any bullying.

I hope I’m not included as a large bald man 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png
At the end of the day Zander has come through as the hero tonight, and his biggest critic should expect some mild ribbing. Don’t see any bullying.

No not you! More the ones that are always at it