Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Hats off to the guys doing the Dogger Podcast, I'd kind off dismissed is it as another shitey podcast but I've now listened to two straight and they have been great.

Kieren McAnespie and Kevin Twaddle were really interesting listens and I've went and bought Twaddle's Ebook.

The Richard Foster one is really good too, possibly surprisingly. Very open. 

Hats off to the guys doing the Dogger Podcast, I'd kind off dismissed is it as another shitey podcast but I've now listened to two straight and they have been great.

Kieren McAnespie and Kevin Twaddle were really interesting listens and I've went and bought Twaddle's Ebook.

They have some quality interviews to come. Double podcast this week

How long are rhe episodes?
Been told they're good/worth a listen but I rarely get time to just sit and listen to stuff these days.
Around the hour mark. Definitely worth a listen. The guys have put alot of work into them. The quality of guests coming up will ensure the podcasts are enjoyed for a while yet

I think there's a goldmine of Saints related stuff they can dive into. First on my agenda would be an interview with Dino.

Baller - [emoji736]
Worldly experience- [emoji736]
Saturday night weekly Euro pop Twitch stream DJ sets while tanking back gallons of Jaeger in a Saints top - [emoji736]

How long are rhe episodes?
Been told they're good/worth a listen but I rarely get time to just sit and listen to stuff these days.
Around an hour, really good production content although the lad from Blackpool could do with a better mic.

IMG_3834.thumb.jpg.dfe25da2316032022093ef6dccd2b211.jpg

IMG_3833.thumb.jpg.c5d03fe8ee426a600a4ded9f11392434.jpg

Good to see the council doing stuff like this. I’ve been critical of them in the past for doing f**k all when it comes to promoting St Johnstone.

Local professional football clubs are an important and historical part of any town or city and should be recognised as such by their councils IMO.

The promotion for this cup final has been really good, decent merch and cup final tops for sale, the club making wee graphics of slogans like “pump it up” and “what is love” etc for using on social media. They may seem like insignificant things to do but to me they are things that any professional club should be doing in the 21st century.