Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Encouraged that's the level we're looking at but I don't think he's exactly what we need right now.

Aye.

He's clearly a top flight player, on a top flight wage, so its interesting CD has been allowed to offer him something given our current position.

I'm not sure what that means tbh.

Kai Kennedys loan at ICT ended.

Another who'd be a useful signing.

More quality going about this window than I imagined tbh. Bit annoyed Motherwell are getting Liam Kelly on loan, he'd be a huge upgrade on Clark.

Just now, tree house tam said:

I'd like a different type of forward please. A big powerful c**t of a human would do, has to be mobile with it, reasonably fast as well, something completely different to what we have.

Waiting on your phonecall...

228438566.jpg.gallery.jpg.6c6e8cce14bc1bbe0bee57a31a9311c6.jpg

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He'd do. Is he still contracted to Walsall, could we afford him and what's his scoring record like?

Free to talk to other clubs, wage caps down there mean we could spend as much as any L1/L2 clubs. Gid.

We won't sign him, but it's nice to dream.

Just now, THE FAT MAN said:

Who is it?

Elijah Adebayo.

I've convinced myself he's perfect for us, but suspect he'll have bigger clubs after him. Likely won't move until the Summer either.

5 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Is this where we end up with Gavin Reilly instead? 😂 Just released by Carlisle. 

Signed for Livingston just there.

Big month for Davidson. Needs key players signed up for next season, new players to improve us, increase in form, and also keep an eye on PCAs for next season too.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Signed for Livingston just there.

Big month for Davidson. Needs key players signed up for next season, new players to improve us, increase in form, and also keep an eye on PCAs for next season too.

Will we be willing to commit to many contracts until we've secured league status? 

I know it can be done with if we're in X league wages = X etc but I seem to recall that kind of statement coming out of the club last season particularly relating to new signings. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

5 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Will we be willing to commit to many contracts until we've secured league status? 

I know it can be done with if we're in X league wages = X etc but I seem to recall that kind of statement coming out of the club last season particularly relating to new signings. 

Maybe that's a reason we "lost out" on Brophy?

I'd put a lot of money on a bet that Saints won't be promising new signings top flight next season, nor wages to reflect being in the top flight.

I just hope they don't arse around too much with contract renewals for the likes of Gordon/Wotherspoon.

1 minute ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Is Brown still handling those? He may not be perfect but from the outside looking in it seemed with players that had been at the club a good few years, Clark, Kerr etc he didn't f**k about at all and got those signed sharpish. 

Less confident if the Killie reject is handling them... 😬

Unsure, but Robertson handled contracts at Killie so presume she's doing the same here.