Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, The Marly said:
35 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:
Devlin and Bryson. 

Some stuff on the Aberdeen thread about players being punted/told they're free to leave. Wonder if any would benefit Saints? McGeough always impressed me but don't know what his wage demands would be.

Imagine if Hibs lose out on McCrorie they'd be keen. 

Been a bit of a disaster for him at Aberdeen so far. 

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

I’d like to imagine we’ll be allowed into grounds by then, but if not I hope you can watch the game for free somehow in Kelty.

Not so sure if I'm honest. 

Can see away fans being banned for the remainder of the season as well to discourage "unnecessary" travel. 

I take it the "let's wind up Randomguy and tell him Macca is resigning" was indeed exactly that, a wind up then? [emoji23][emoji23]

I imagine that Macca has been registered as a player just in case. I would be more surprised if he hasn’t. It was such a minor piece of news that I doubt it would be reported by the media. The reaction was more than a bit OTT. We’ll never see him on the pitch.

28 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

I imagine that Macca has been registered as a player just in case. I would be more surprised if he hasn’t. It was such a minor piece of news that I doubt it would be reported by the media. The reaction was more than a bit OTT. We’ll never see him on the pitch.

I heard he starts Thursday.

20 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Wait till the away shirt drops.... Be more heads gone from the usual suspects...

This makes me happy.   Not much funnier than head explosions on the internet.