Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I've always liked Wotherspoon. He can frustrate the hell out of me at times but that's because I know what a good player he is. 

Really like the way he's developed into a leader over the past year as well, when we needed new ones to emerge.

MOH's winner in all its glory.

Starting position in the first picture on bottom right of screen, about 12 yards inside his own half, Robertson has chested it down and about to hook it forward.  Can just see part of Killie defender 5 yards away creeping onto the edge of the picture.

IMG_6672.thumb.JPG.8ae8ab19cc60cb69ee125e5be0ff6571.JPG

IMG_1098.thumb.PNG.eaaf609b1f7152b85934a273c7673b9d.PNG

IMG_1097.thumb.PNG.0b04c368f9faf496ec9bf56a9c612b45.PNG

IMG_1099.thumb.PNG.90710c44550d3a0e82119a667cc838e1.PNG

IMG_1100.thumb.PNG.e11534eb3f13a14696a1a2f6b39c9b11.PNG

IMG_1096.thumb.PNG.fbbddc23de177ca315def7acc0d9b462.PNG

IMG_1106.thumb.PNG.3ac1ee7e60690ed994496df6048a34c2.PNG

IMG_1107.thumb.PNG.e0b61a00f6fe41dd657a276536a737d8.PNG

IMG_1108.thumb.PNG.e788a4e96efee70f3c3b7630049a0124.PNG

IMG_1104.thumb.PNG.ce19507d33cd537925f78c883bc6c2a0.PNG

The defender MOH leaves behind who's just casually jogging back when he realises O'Halloran's in...!

Beautiful.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

It's a bit fast though. You'd have to slow it right down to get the full appreciat

Fair dues, I just enjoy the moment you see him speed up. Incredible "game intelligence" to see that situation arising before the defender has even touched the ball.

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fair dues, I just enjoy the moment you see him speed up. Incredible "game intelligence" to see that situation arising before the defender has even touched the ball.

Yes it's brilliant.

Some probably see it as just a routine pouncing on a bad defensive error, but the anticipation and awareness, the acceleration then maintaining that devastating speed, especially in the 94th minute of your first full match in 5 months, the touch and poise to round the keeper yet keep it under control, and the composure to finish...

If Ronaldo had done that in a champions league game they'd have been raving about him for hours on bt sport.

It gets better the more I see it.

On 14/08/2020 at 16:21, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Aberdeen get all their players back against us. Those players are then facing a disaplinary hearing on the 28th so likely to be suspended again for a couple of games. Just not against us of course.  

Couldn't make this shit up. 

Can't see McInnes chucking these boys back into the squad straight away when realistically the most work they've done in two weeks is on the treadmill in their garage. He'll maybe also want to keep them at arms length from the club until this disciplinary hearing.

1 hour ago, perthsaints99 said:

Can't see McInnes chucking these boys back into the squad straight away when realistically the most work they've done in two weeks is on the treadmill in their garage. He'll maybe also want to keep them at arms length from the club until this disciplinary hearing.

Do think he'll leave out the likes of McKenna & Hayes with Considine being suspended as well?

Unless Main has recovered Anderson may also be required to play as that Edmundson is out foe remainder of loan spell. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

By the sounds of it Aberdeen have had the covid 8 back training already as well....

They must have been the two infected players then i would presume and their 10 days as now up after testing positive i would assume as well they have now passed two negative tests to resume work?   

1 hour ago, Center half said:

They must have been the two infected players then i would presume and their 10 days as now up after testing positive i would assume as well they have now passed two negative tests to resume work?   

He's now deleted the tweet. 

Rumours that those two players have been dismissed by the club.