Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

There's people having meltdowns on social media over the lack of a new top.
The season ticket thing youre on about?
Zero shock. The club is amateur as f**k at pretty much everything that happens off the pitch. Theres likely one person, who's part time, who's expected to do about 8 different jobs including reply to every email thats sent to the club. 

Probably Roddy Grant

18 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Crikey, a new signing, new kits AND season tickets have started arriving through the doors.

The tizziatti will be running out of reasons to moan.

Scrap that. 

The meltdown will come if we've had him training for weeks and he's not signed in time for the weekend 😂

Few quotes "hopeful" to have it done in time.

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

Not sure if this guy knows what he's talking about, but he did report on Conway signing at the weekend... Could be a possible explanation for the delay. All Macron clubs (barring United) have played their pre season games in last year's kit.

4 minutes ago, perthsaints99 said:

Not sure if this guy knows what he's talking about, but he did report on Conway signing at the weekend... Could be a possible explanation for the delay. All Macron clubs (barring United) have played their pre season games in last year's kit.

Don't know who he is but he's got a huge arse... 

Season ticket arrived, went to have a bash logging into Saints TV for a look about and classically can't get in using the details provided. Mate is the same. Are we missing something obvious or anyone else having same issue?

I note on the FAQs it says "click the relevant link for season ticket holders" which I have yet to find on the site, so have only tried logging in using the "login" link.

Have we issued the instructions with the season ticket packs before the website is updated for season ticket holders? Would st Johnstone do such a thing.

17 minutes ago, perthsaints99 said:

I don’t know the guy so don’t want to discredit him but pretty sure any one of us could have thrown the Craig Conway prediction out at the weekend with reasonable certainty. 

50 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I never said first team kit though :lol:

Can't wait for the comments when the womans kit is revealed and we're told the mens kit is still to come.

@7-2 would be all over that on Twitter.

37 minutes ago, Super_J said:

Season ticket arrived, went to have a bash logging into Saints TV for a look about and classically can't get in using the details provided. Mate is the same. Are we missing something obvious or anyone else having same issue?

I note on the FAQs it says "click the relevant link for season ticket holders" which I have yet to find on the site, so have only tried logging in using the "login" link.

Have we issued the instructions with the season ticket packs before the website is updated for season ticket holders? Would st Johnstone do such a thing.

I can imagine it'll be weeks before the season ticket holder link is up due to a few games being on sky before the stream will be available. 

Although yeah, they could have said the link should be available 48 hours before the first game available via the stream. Hopefully they'll clarify.

12 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

I can imagine it'll be weeks before the season ticket holder link is up due to a few games being on sky before the stream will be available. 

Although yeah, they could have said the link should be available 48 hours before the first game available via the stream. Hopefully they'll clarify.

Sky games are available to season ticket holders, so they'll need it in place and working prior to the first home game. Admittedly it'll be slightly different since it's essentially just showing Sky rather than live saints cameras/commentary.

Davidson is pleased with his attacking options and singled out Jason O'Halloran for praise.

"He's come back and his attitude's been fantastic," the St Johnstone boss said.

"His performances have been really good, and he's somebody I'll look towards to be a big player this season for me."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53581382

------------------------------------------------

Have we got some kind of Jason Kerr/MOH hybrid I've not heard about? 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

1 hour ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Don't know who he is but he's got a huge arse... 

Evidently. Non stop scream in the Jarse household when he was called for his dinner.

Weren't going to miss the same opportunity that Alan Knill passed up not calling his son 'Juan'.

Right I’m raging. Two season tickets and only one fixture list included.  I think this puts the strips controversy into perspective. I’ve written for my money back. I’ll never go near McDiarmid again.