Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh OK I guess not then hahaha

Tbf he left a previous job because of the stress, saying it took a huge strain on his personal life and football just isnt worth it.

This is maybe similar.

You can’t really blame the guy for walking away. He gave St Johnstone their first and only trophy and the people of Perth couldn’t have cared less.

Back to the seasides wee guy, the big guys are talking.

1 minute ago, Bose said:

All the wee teams supporters getting their annual ejaculation in is quite funny. 

This.

Scenes when we hire Jim McIntyre and this time next year we're lifting the Scottish Cup.

Sounds like this has been in the pipe for a couple years from Tommy's perspective but he wanted to leave the team in a good place with fresh blood. A measure of the man.

I'll never love again.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

I didn’t think St Mirren’s contingent of posters on here could get any worse, but your return has managed the unthinkable, fair play. 

I really don't see why you are upset at that comment. Your chairman has said it, your manager alluded to it and it's clear Covid is not going to help the finances.

If you wish to take umbrage at an entire fan base because one of them pointed out what is public knowledge then that says far more about you than anything.

18 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

You can’t really blame the guy for walking away. He gave St Johnstone their first and only trophy and the people of Perth couldn’t have cared less.

😄😄😄

You jealous wee sacks?

Think these photos suggest otherwise.

Enjoy watching your shite team in League 1!

Bn3RKWkIcAMDov9.jpg

perth_2914995b.jpg

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I didn’t think St Mirren’s contingent of posters on here could get any worse, but your return has managed the unthinkable, fair play. 

Nah fair play to Ric for coming back. If I’d humiliated/embarrassed myself the way he has on here I think I’d have had my account deleted permanently.

He must be one of those weird guys who enjoys getting led round by a dog lead and getting his balls trampled on.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

Just now, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Nah fair play to Ric for coming back. If I’d humiliated/embarrassed myself the way he has on here I think I’d have had my account deleted permanently.

He must be one of those weird guys who enjoys getting led round by a dogs lead and getting his balls trampled on.

For some reason you have an absolute stiffy for me. Not sure why, but.. :wub:

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I really don't see why you are upset at that comment. Your chairman has said it, your manager alluded to it and it's clear Covid is not going to help the finances.

If you wish to take umbrage at an entire fan base because one of them pointed out what is public knowledge then that says far more about you than anything.

Our attendances went up. Tommy had nothing to do with the shambles that followed the cup win and publicly voiced his displeasure at the way it was handled.

Just now, ali_91 said:

You’re reading too much in to it, I don’t want to take umbrage with anything, I merely pointed out you are a terrible poster and the forum is a worse place for your return. That’s all. 

:lol:

Deary me, clearly this whole covid thing is getting to you.

Just now, tree house tam said:

Our attendances went up. Tommy had nothing to do with the shambles that followed the cup win and publicly voiced his displeasure at the way it was handled.

Not the to sort you'd expect though, and that's the perennial problem with all provincial clubs when they have cup success not just St Johnstone.

Been watching the first half of his interview on Saints tv. Really harsh that his farewell is a skype interview from his living room, but that's the way it I see right now.

Some stories I hadn't heard, the fitness coach being made to walk a few hundred yards to get the bus on cup final day, after the game Craig Thomson getting on the bus bouncing and singing before he realised it was the Utd bus!