Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

27 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I keep an eye on his stuff because he's usually balanced about Saints but Jim Spence appears to have gone mental.

16 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes been melting down for weeks about "perverts in parliament".

Just bizarre stuff.

I never even followed the daft c**t on twitter but was still subjected to his pish by others. Had to eventually block him to stop his pish seeping through to me. Absolute roaster of a laddie.

Edited by tree house tam

40 minutes ago, Old Pack said:

The meltdown on Swallow Swallow is top drawer with Clarks Red getting rescinded.

Jesus, I was bored so had a look and to a man they think it was not only a red card, but the fact it’s been overturned is politically motivated and nothing more! 

Yet essentially to every other club, as proven on the match thread it wasn’t a red card. So who’s correct 41/42 clubs or Rangers fans….hmmm. Talk about seeing the wood for the trees! 

4 minutes ago, Widge said:

Jesus, I was bored so had a look and to a man they think it was not only a red card, but the fact it’s been overturned is politically motivated and nothing more! 

Yet essentially to every other club, as proven on the match thread it wasn’t a red card. So who’s correct 41/42 clubs or Rangers fans….hmmm. Talk about seeing the wood for the trees! 

Probably not the section for this debate I know but these kind of people are simply unwell. 

It causes so many problems in society because they can't see past their bitter small mindedness etc etc etc but... Let's not go there 🤣

We’re obviously not safe yet, but are surely capable of 4 more wins this season. Will be nice if we can get to sit back and enjoy others’ suffering in the relegation battle after taking our turn last season.

Who would most folk want to go down? Unfortunately st mirren are out of the mix this season.  I’d be happy enough with killie, but Motherwell would be nice for a bit of variety. Nothing against them, but it must be over 35 years since Well were last out the top league.

Utd going back to their rightful place would be enjoyable, but it is a good away day.  Aberdeen spiralling down a league seems unlikely but would be hilarious.

Any preferences..?

9 minutes ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Is Cammy Macpherson a baller? 

Motherwell are the worst team in the league by a long way 

I'll be happy to be wrong because he'll be playing well for Saints but I'm not convinced he'll be consistent enough to start every week in the top league.

5 hours ago, The Saintee said:

I'll be happy to be wrong because he'll be playing well for Saints but I'm not convinced he'll be consistent enough to start every week in the top league.

Someone said tonight he clearly has the ability to have a good run of form before going missing. The key will be knowing when to drop him and have someone competent to step in. 

6 hours ago, The Saintee said:

I’m warming to him. Sometimes just needs to play the easy pass instead of going for the Hollywood diagonal. 

Callum post match interview he said he didn’t make any more subs because he was desperate to win and he’d be kicking himself if we conceded a goal. Motherwell we’re absolutely gash I highly doubt subbing Clark for Rudden in the 85th minute would’ve made any negative difference. Clark was blowing out arse at the end and we’ve got another game on Sunday. Callum really is a weird man 

1 minute ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

Callum post match interview he said he didn’t make any more subs because he was desperate to win and he’d be kicking himself if we conceded a goal. Motherwell we’re absolutely gash I highly doubt subbing Clark for Rudden in the 85th minute would’ve made any negative difference. Clark was blowing out arse at the end and we’ve got another game on Sunday. Callum really is a weird man 

He definitely seems to just freeze sometimes in tense situations.

Being happy to sit on the lead last night and not change anything could easily have cost us against a better side than Motherwell, IMO. The drop off in the final 20 minutes was wild.

2 hours ago, Dick Van Dyke said:

What he would have done instead was if we conceded he'd then make 2-3 at once and all that does is send out the message of "panic" to the players 🤦‍♂️