Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, you lot just lost out on Connor Shields to Queens Park.

I've no idea how shite Shields is but I would bet my bottom dollar he is no worse than Rudden who is devoid of fotballing ability.

A total donkey, no touch, poor in the air, slow as f**k and misses more sitters than he converts. This is the best piece of business in the entire Scottish transfer window and could only be bettered if it was an actual transfer rather than a loan.

This more than anything makes me really wonder about Clum. Rudden isn't flying in from Outer Mongolia - how could he be so wrong about a guy playing 20 miles away?

I am ecstatic.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I've no idea how shite Shields is but I would bet my bottom dollar he is no worse than Rudden who is devoid of fotballing ability.

A total donkey, no touch, poor in the air, slow as f**k and misses more sitters than he converts. This is the best piece of business in the entire Scottish transfer window and could only be bettered if it was an actual transfer rather than a loan.

This more than anything makes me really wonder about Clum. Rudden isn't flying in from Outer Mongolia - how could he be so wrong about a guy playing 20 miles away?

I am ecstatic.

I mean there's trying too hard, then there's this...

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I've no idea how shite Shields is but I would bet my bottom dollar he is no worse than Rudden

thats because youre

slow as f**k

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Has Spud been right about anything since he started posting on here?

Seems to me just f**k up after f**k up.

"Bubbles burst"

"Knowing he took interest in me before makes me want to give that extra 20%"

..Is an interesting quote. I get it's just a classic footballing cliche, but wouldn't you expect any signing to give 100% no matter what?

btw, I am genuinely surprised you went for Rudden when Watt was available.

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

btw, I am genuinely surprised you went for Rudden when Watt was available.

We've been there and done it with Watt.

Hes great until the lunch menu doesnt have what he wants and then thats him off.

I’d have taken Tony Watt over Rudden any day of the week. Watt is proven at premiership level and if it’s just a loan he’ll be enthusiastic the whole time he’s here. Signing a 22 year old on loan from the league below with no buy clause mentioned and who didn’t set the heather alight in top flight last season doesn’t scream success story to me. Hope I’m wrong.