Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

29 minutes ago, nelsjfc said:

Not a word from the club about the changes though. No explanation. Communications is a total shambles at the moment. Incredibly unprofessional.

Looking forward for a 3 week wait until Flaherty phones two people to tell them it was a mistake he made while flying around Europe scouting Zak Rudden, then a further week until Steve Brown says hes disappointed someone noticed and it wont happen again.

Reading the tweets from some Saints fans defending the club. 

Claims of "glitch in the system" is the best one. 

Celtic have asked them why it's a difference. Club have probably said "oops it was an error on our part" as they can't explain to justify it so have now increased the prices. 

I'm sure that'll be the end of it. 

Communication would be nice but isn't going to happen. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

If they have been forced into changing it then it's just a signal that someone in the background genuinely doesn't have a clue what they're doing job wise. Between that and the clusterfuck email sent out relating to the Rangers tickets containing all kinds of falsehoods, you have to wonder if the person making these decisions has even the slightest idea what the framework is they're supposed to be working within.

This is all stuff that anyone who has paid to watch Scottish football knows, so if your job is within a club setting ticket prices you surely have to be well on top of it?

On a sidenote, what do you read into this...

Considering Nicolson made a point of saying it was Steve Brown who'd made a bid for Jordan White in his article about it...

Jody Morris looking like being new Swindon Town manager.

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

Edited by derektaylor84

1 minute ago, Radford said:

Still very early days but Dan Phillips looks very good.

Stuck up for McLennan a couple of weeks ago and feel he's done well the past couple of games too.

Not been as sold on him as some others but Remi Matthews very good too.

It’s almost as if playing players in their correct positions brings the best out of them! Phillips is now a nailed on starter no matter what formation you play him in. He’s also at that age where you can still improve and makes him a sellable asset! We need to make the most of it. 

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

On a sidenote, what do you read into this...

Considering Nicolson made a point of saying it was Steve Brown who'd made a bid for Jordan White in his article about it...

Can’t remember if I posted it on here but I thought at the time it was used as a distraction from the off-field stuff. Nicholson saying it was Steve Brown that made the offer kind of backed that up  

13 minutes ago, Radford said:

Stuck up for McLennan a couple of weeks ago and feel he's done well the past couple of games too.

Was me who criticised him. Today was the best i think I've ever seen him play.

Still dont think we need to rush into anything with him, but warming to the idea of getting him permanently (based on us playing with wingers in front of a back four).