Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not annoyed by this. Makes total sense. If Sinclair is the next number 1 he needs to be prepared to step in. Plus he’s been training full time as far as I’m aware. 

8 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Not annoyed by this. Makes total sense. If Sinclair is the next number 1 he needs to be prepared to step in. Plus he’s been training full time as far as I’m aware. 

I got told this morning he, and Matthews, were out at the weekend and Sinclair was hoping to make his first team debut in the next 6 months.

Thought the person telling me had just misheard but not hes been recalled maybe been told hes definitely getting a chance at some point?

He apparently towers over Matthews now.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I got told this morning he, and Matthews, were out at the weekend and Sinclair was hoping to make his first team debut in the next 6 months.

Thought the person telling me had just misheard but not hes been recalled maybe been told hes definitely getting a chance at some point?

He walked past me at Kelty last season. I’m 6ft. He was easily a good 4 inches taller than I then.

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is true. Loft Loyal. Cant comment on anything else though 

Edited by PSJ.84

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A group of our fans have gone on some weird mission to pump out as many daft rumours about us as possible in the past few days, since the Jordan White stuff, so its come from there im sure.

You are probably right but I heard it (indirectly) from an "esteemed" journalist.  I really hope it isn't true.  

43 minutes ago, Costanza said:

You are probably right but I heard it (indirectly) from an "esteemed" journalist.  I really hope it isn't true.  

If its Jim Spence hes probably read it off the banter page tbf 😂

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He’s always been taller than Mathews, was in player lounge at half time, he’s the size of Zander, not just as filled  out yet 

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If its Jim Spence hes probably read it off the banter page tbf 😂

Word from a Dee at work is we asked the question and he’s adamant he’s not going anywhere unless Dundee tell him to go.

1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Word from a Dee at work is we asked the question and he’s adamant he’s not going anywhere unless Dundee tell him to go.

Yeah, this has always been his stance. It's admirable. Not that he's had the talent to ever be linked with a much bigger club but he's always been the type that would knock back crazy offers such as the OF to stay with his home club for life. Not many people like that these days. Pity he's not the best!

39 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I know a couple of folk who were signed to Dundee as kids in the same sides as Cammy. They said he was one of the worst in terms of football talent but would run all day and collect all the cones In after training. No kiss arses at Mcdiarmid please.

Aye, Paul Hartley used to rip the pish out of him as he used to take his lass to the local park to practice throw ins.

“What we doing tonight Cammy, the pub, a wee drive up to Arbroath, the cinema, Nando?”

“Eh a thought we could go down eh Fintry park and you could throw balls at my head eh”

12 hours ago, derektaylor84 said:

Is this game still being played this Friday?  Can’t see this being played on the main stadium pitch.

www.youtube.com/@DerekTaylor84

I see they've tweeted about it now. 

Missing some key details like the kick off time though... They've not said which pitch either but I think it's a safe bet to say it won't be in the stadium.

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

Interesting that the manager is now back to saying we're more likely to see players leave than come in.

Presumably if we're pumped this weekend thatll change again. 

1 minute ago, PSJ.84 said:

O’Halloran isn’t for budging seems to be the rumour at the minute. Not a clue if there’s anything in that though and if there is then I don’t really blame him 

It depends on the player and their attitude. Most would likely want to go out and play football, even if it was on loan rather than sit around every Saturday not doing anything. Doesn't surprise me with O'Halloran though and I've got no issues with him running his deal down, totally within his right to do so and highlights that he should never have been offered the deal he got.