Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

From one of, if not the, most reliable posters on WAP. Im screenshotting it since people (probably rightfully) think i dramatise things and if i posted it they'd just dismiss it.

Screenshot_20230113_143820_Chrome.thumb.jpg.165b53ea23694ff5a2e3ba41229869c5.jpg

Our club is an absolute shambles, and hes still contracted until 2025.

39 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Clusterfuck

That's what happens when you let a daft anti vaxxer be in charge of transfers. 

And our current squad is what happens when you let a shower of idiots run the team and board. 

Frying pan to the fire. I probably preferred grieves vision for the club 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

From one of, if not the, most reliable posters on WAP. Im screenshotting it since people (probably rightfully) think i dramatise things and if i posted it they'd just dismiss it.

Screenshot_20230113_143820_Chrome.thumb.jpg.165b53ea23694ff5a2e3ba41229869c5.jpg

Don't know anything about the decision itself but it's fairly obvious from the outside as a fan that the decision had been made. Lack of involvement etc makes that fairly obvious. The loan stuff when hearing it doesn't make sense. He was so far out of Davidson's selection there was no coming back. Unless they thought they could avoid paying him off and him going out on loan could get some of his wage paid. 

If they're bringing someone in this is where a young loanee does make sense as they're 4-5th choice. Rather than a Devlin type on a big wage. Personally I'd prefer a proper wing back for the left hand side though if we're bringing someone in. 

Booth, if he's ever fit does a job but if we're relying on him we're going to end up with the same attacking problems as last season. Like we do when Brown plays there as well. GALLACHER (to please the spelling police) not seen enough of him to base much opinion on still!

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

25 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Davidson acting in bad faith? Well I fucking never.

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Davidson acting in bad faith? Well I fucking never.

Not even 12 hours since an article came out where he suggests hes trying to sort a loan move for Mahon out, now hes released and apparently already and dusted at an Irish club.

Its just pointless, like whats he actually gaining from lying about it?

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Possible sure, but given he has played 90 games for them and their manager really rates him I would be surprised. Be interesting to hear a Montrose fan take on it

There’s absolutely no chance that we’ve not tried to keep him, it’s definitely either St Johnstone or Cammy himself that has decided he’s not coming back to Montrose. 

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not even 12 hours since an article came out where he suggests hes trying to sort a loan move for Mahon out, now hes released and apparently already and dusted at an Irish club.

Its just pointless, like whats he actually gaining from lying about it?

If I was a journalist, I'd be asking that very question. You said yesterday a loan move was planned, but today you let him go, what changed?

14 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

If I was a journalist, I'd be asking that very question. You said yesterday a loan move was planned, but today you let him go, what changed?

The journalists who cover Saints and the Perth beat seem to be his pals, they spend half their time defending him and/or trying to bully RandomGuy on twitter. 

3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The journalists who cover Saints and the Perth beat seem to be his pals, they spend half their time defending him and/or trying to bully RandomGuy on twitter. 

Then deleting all of their tweets after a couple of days so nothing can be brought up in the future…

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

There’s absolutely no chance that we’ve not tried to keep him, it’s definitely either St Johnstone or Cammy himself that has decided he’s not coming back to Montrose. 

Seems a mad choice.

Can't play for another club in Scotland apparently? 

Won't play for Saints. Davidson doesn't play youth unless they're on loan from England.