Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

6 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

I’m fine with the signing, it’s the paying the fee for a 30-year-old that sends the shitters right up me.

Positive head on, it may only be like £50,000, and at least it’s another striker on the books

31*

I'd rather play Bair than pay 50k for Clark. Eetu even more so even noting he's in and out of the Linfield team which is probably telling. 

300kish is absolutely insane. To sanction that after the terrible long-contract exposure spending so far is unforgivable. Hopefully, surely, that sum is nothing more than gossip nonsense. 

Edited by FrankChickens1

8 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

There's no way we're getting £350k for Nicky Clark. £50k is probably about right, probably less than that.

Aye, that was my thinking. His contracts up at the end of the season, is it not? 

39 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

You're not really believing were paying 300k for Nicky Clark are you all?

In the last year of his deal? 

No chance, in hell. 

Maybe a 6th of that at a push. 

Still too much.

Watch him score bucket loads now and be the "finishing piece " of the Davidson jigsaw.

If he scores goals for us and they contribute to wins who cares what money changes hands. Its only money after all. Lets be positive for a change as there is so much negative moaning on here.

The club are trying give them a chance.

9 minutes ago, Broughty said:

If he scores goals for us and they contribute to wins who cares what money changes hands. Its only money after all. Lets be positive for a change as there is so much negative moaning on here.

The club are trying give them a chance.

You can only bite your tongue so much. Lest we forget this is a football forum too. I've tried moaning to my wife and kids and unsurprisingly they dont give a f**k. If not here, where? WHERE, BROUGHTY??? WHERE?