Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

It's hard to find words that properly encapsulate how pathetic Thomson is, as going too far gives him some kind of legitimacy his complete lack of value doesn't merit. He's an utter....saddo.

In other news I've cancelled my Saints TV abroad subscription due to the shite on offer. Didn't help that the co-commentator last week was another happy clapper. Also doesn't help that the timezones mean it ruins my entire weekend, only kept it going this long for the novelty of seeing saints more than once or twice a season on sky gainst the OF. 

9 hours ago, The Saintee said:

What a big baby this clown is 😂

Hahahahahahahahaha. That is absolutely incredible. He’s that far up Callum’s arse, I’m surprised he can get strong enough signal to tweet

Hopefully Phillips will be the type we need, or at least tick one or more of the boxes a ratter can bring. I think it can bring more out of Hallberg and MacPherson as well as an individual improving the team. 

Probably closes the door on Gilmour and, unfortunately, Ballantyne. I suppose they could loan the latter out again since he has two years on deal but has to be end of the road for Gilmour.

2 minutes ago, Radford said:

Two (unnamed) League One clubs is classic Clive behaviour.

Is it bad my initial thought was an agents trying to stir up trouble?