Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

7 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Phillips has entered signing discussions. 

But... He's also now headed home. 

Surely if he was signing/keen to sign he'd be staying around continuing to get fit aiming for Saturdays squad?

If discussions only started yesterday, would they have enough time to get everything agreed, signed and then cleared before Saturday morning? I’m not gonna read too much into him heading home as he’d probably have stuff to sort down there even if he were to sign 

31 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

If discussions only started yesterday, would they have enough time to get everything agreed, signed and then cleared before Saturday morning? I’m not gonna read too much into him heading home as he’d probably have stuff to sort down there even if he were to sign 

Probably also an agent tactic also. Take him away from the club and try to get more money off them.

17 minutes ago, Radford said:

Was there a specific option you needed to select to get it sent to phone/did it come in separate email to confirmation email. In other words, am I just being dense here? 

I went for the TicketFast option. Ticket came in a separate email to the confirmation but both emails came at the same time

5 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

I went for the TicketFast option.

I must've missed the option to tick that box, which I assume you had to do? That's fine, basically didn't want to turn up at ticket office and there not be tickets cause I was meant to have them!

Just now, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Looks like it has delivery method at the bottom of the confirmation email.

I specifically changed it to select that option.

Screenshot_2022-08-04-08-19-28-44_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6~2.jpg

Yeah, mine says collect at Fir Park. That's fine. As said, just didn't want to be in situation where I should have had an email. 

I do have plenty of emails though after pressing resend email about five times and getting five confirmation emails! 

10 hours ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Phillips has entered signing discussions. 

But... He's also now headed home. 

Surely if he was signing/keen to sign he'd be staying around continuing to get fit aiming for Saturdays squad?

He’s going to need some belongings if he’s staying…