Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

See we're still "2 or 3 signings" away from where Davidson wants the squad to be too, been saying that for months now.

Big fan of CD's "Just keep signing players, surely there'll be a good XI between them in there somewhere" plan.

Absolutely fair enough if that’s the reasoning for Cleary leaving. Quite disappointed as he looked like he was growing into towards the end of last season but the club have done the right thing here I think. 

At least gives an explanation for why we’ve signed Mitchell too, although maybe an argument we could’ve got by with 1 less cb and took our timing sourcing Cleary’s replacement. 

16 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

It's not going well for RandomGuy on Twitter. Robert Thomson lapping up the opportunity to get him cancelled.

An opportunity RT and a few others haven’t missed to make it personal against RG. I don’t agree with RG in this instance but a number of people clearly been waiting for the chance for a pile on. 

14 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

It's not going well for RandomGuy on Twitter. Robert Thomson lapping up the opportunity to get him cancelled.

Yeah im done. Evident a lot of folk have desperate for this chance for a while and i cannot be arsed with a pile on.

Best for everyone for me to f**k off tbh. Its been a hell of a ride 🤟

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah im done. Evident a lot of folk have desperate for this chance for a while and i cannot be arsed with a pile on.

Why do you care what some baldy wee Sun journalist thinks 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ridiculous that it’s come to you thinking like that. If you’re enjoying it, block the people who are desperate to attack you at any opportunity and carry on. A lot of saints fans think the Twitter page is a valuable resource. 

49 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You claimed he wanted a loan move about 2 minutes before claiming he doesnt want to play football anymore, all this ITK info coming just moments after the news breaks hes leaving and you never even hinting at it before. You seem like a complete slaver.

I wish him all the best but i still dont think we needed to release him from his deal to help him, and im still not convinced he wont sign for a club over there fairly quickly.

I said he was offered a loan and didn't want to play football just now, you really do know how to twist things to suit your narrative 

39 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's a certain group of Saints fans for some reason who turn their nose up at other Saints fans. Like they're somehow a set of superior supports who are more knowledgeable and "bigger" supporters than others. They turn down their nose at anyone who questions the clubs professionalism and organisation etc. You'll know who I mean. 

Football isn't about who knows more or who is a bigger or better supporter. It's a hobby and everyone should enjoy it in a way and extent they like. If that's being fanatical or if that's doing a Twitter account doing match analysis then those things are fine. 

People don't need to be so negative towards others because they view the hobby in a different way. 

I wouldn't stop what you're doing because of anyone else if it's something you enjoy. 

I'd maybe just change how you phrase criticism when someone has left for family reasons 😂

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

Just ignore what they say, you are always good crack, even when others don’t agree it’s fine.