Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

This will sound sarcastic, but thanks for this feedback. Its good to hear hes not completely out of options and going South always felt like a chance he deserved. Im still hoping he gets a good move.

It’s not sarcastic at all. In the bar below the old stand at Palmerston, they were in the away end today. Said there was talk about Stoke but they aren’t sure where he’ll end up

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This will sound sarcastic, but thanks for this feedback. Its good to hear hes not completely out of options and going South always felt like a chance he deserved. Im still hoping he gets a good move.

He was a great keeper for us as well, hope he goes and sets himself up by going down south

Just now, PSJ.84 said:

Slightly different as his view is from the outside looking in, but people can’t seriously still think this? The whole Europe excuse in particular is bugging me

If anything getting competitive games that early against strong opposition should give you an advantage. It's a stupid cliche.

Evens - Players let me down, i know who i can and cant trust now

3/1 - Im having to juggle things due to injuries and fitness issues you get early this season

4/1 - Penalties are a lottery, we win them we're on 4pts and looking good

10/1 - Eetu Vertainen 

10000/1 - I fucked up

Slightly different as his view is from the outside looking in, but people can’t seriously still think this? The whole Europe excuse in particular is bugging me

Thankfully this guy is not a Saints fan but just a dumb Don. Ignore his woeful opinions.

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

I know you don’t like it, but TW is the way to go right now IMO. Give him a half decent budget and he’ll at least make us solid

Even after the whole scenario of why/when he left and subsequent comments when at Killie, I'd have The Turncoat back in a minute.

Have some self fucking respect Callum and leave, you're not capable of management, stick to putting cones out.

5 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Maybe if they'd be proactive and strengthened the squad ahead of Europe we wouldn't have ever been in this situation.

3/1 - Im having to juggle things due to injuries and fitness issues you get early this season
10/1 - Eetu Vertainen 
10000/1 - I fucked up
Undoubtedly Gilmour will be the one hung out to dry. Not as bluntly as Vertainen but it will be obvious.

13 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Maybe if they'd be proactive and strengthened the squad ahead of Europe we wouldn't have ever been in this situation.

That was the main mistake cause if we had signed another striker then well things might have been different. Start of the slippery slope.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Id be wary of believing a guy whos spent the past month running around that forum mocking anyone who thinks Callum Davidson has fucked us this Summer.

Will need to wait and hear from someone at the game what the shape is.

Fun while it lasted  !

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

10/1 - Eetu Vertainen 

10000/1 - I fucked up

Money to whoever went for the first two.