Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

First El Paz gets an extended contract, now that monstrosity*. Dogger Saints should start a campaign for us to sign a competent striker as they seem to hold the power.  

* I’ll end up buying it because I have no will power and it’s a bit of a novelty. 

Edited by Kyle

e338c88270fce8d9b726ef4430a3da5e.jpg

Not sure Green or White shorts would go with that myself Tree House, but it’s a lovely novelty kit. Good to see them do something different with the away one again.

FXs3jCuUcAEnaZo.thumb.jpeg.649ab28f5c7930352f845332b10b56c8.jpeg

Im not sure about it, and think a different design wouldve suited it better, but away tops are meant to be mental and thats it.

Fair play to the club for listening to fans.

I’m neither blown away or disappointed. Can’t really complain, the club have gone for something a bit different and interesting and they’ve listened to the fans. The shorts are minging though, teal shorts would have been better.

23 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Not sure Green or White shorts would go with that myself Tree House, but it’s a lovely novelty kit. Good to see them do something different with the away one again.

That is a great top. Like others, I actually prefer it to the original. Will look even better with the Spoony chop half a dozen times at Ibrox as he whips the ball into the Bair to put us 3 up...

27 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just like a bit of contrast pal, maybe it would look worse, f**k knows. Seems I'm not the only one 

1 minute ago, jamamafegan said:

The shorts are minging though, teal shorts would have been better.