Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Hold on here, no access to audio stream for season ticket holders? Is that right? I can't get along tonight but was hoping to listen to commentary.

Supposed to be for Saints TV subscribers. Total rip-off surely your season ticket should get it like last year. Also no highlights even for Saints TV. Why?

22 minutes ago, mizfit said:

55523b6fa5931e2b3d1797390d0b1ddc.jpg

Erm, is there supposed to be a divot in the pitch already?

That's everyone's negativity that's done that.

I was saying on Saturday, that despite work on it, the pitch still doesn’t look great by any means. It’s a real worry yet again, maybe Davidson is asking for it to be like that deliberately to give him and excuse in games! 

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A section of our support seem to genuinely think fans being negative is what caused us problems last season, and if we all just think happy positive thoughts everything will be fine this season.

If you’re referring to my comment, you’re well off the mark. Our bad season has nothing to do with the attitude of the fans. If anything, the support from the stands was commendable and helped the team through in the end. 

And I’m not a ‘section of the support’. I’m just one lifelong Saints supporter making an observation that reading some of the stuff on here over the summer would get the most positive Saints fan into the depths of depression about the upcoming season. 

It may well be a bad one coming up but if this is what it’s like before a ball is kicked, god help us what you’ll be like if/when we’re rock bottom after the first round of games.