Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Don’t mind the kit, it’s simple and pretty well done. Agreed that the collar looks a bit weird though, would be much better with a white trim around it, just having a white triangle is an odd one. Still it’s better than the vast majority we’ve had where they’ve added shite details that do nothing. 

Nobodies blocked me on Twitter yet...

Top is like our signings. Safe, and the initial thought is "could've been worse". Fingers crossed that's how our season goes too.

Ironically had the training kit been in royal blue it would have been a better home kit instead of the beige effort they came up with. Nearly choked on my tea when I saw they are wanting 50 quid for that home shirt. Astonishing.

IMG_2340.jpg

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Ironically had the training kit been in royal blue it would have been a better home kit instead of the beige effort they came up with. Nearly choked on my tea when I saw they are wanting 50 quid for that home shirt. Astonishing.

IMG_2340.jpg

Wonder how that collar/neck would’ve looked on the actual kit, aside from that, the sleeves are too much for me on this 

8 hours ago, Radford said:

Is Carey left-footed? What about Kucheriavyi? Is the thinking they'll cut in, allowing Wright to provide the width? 

I know wide right could mean 4-2-3-1 and I know folk will say it was only a bounce match but I think a back four will be in the bin now, if it ever was in his thoughts. 

Someone summed it up well when they said you want to be optimistic but that involves not thinking about the season too much...

And the comment about if you can't see the poor team...

Both left footed yes

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Carey scored some absolute worldies for us. This was the pick of the bunch

I'd be surprised if he doesn't have a goal of the season contender. Whether or not he'll do a job week in week out in your system , feck knows. 

There have been some absolute pearlers at the 'new' ground in the last 13 years but the two I always pick from the top of my head are Mallan's against Raith Rovers and this one.

Carey was a brilliant player but he suffered when he signed for us because he joined mid July having not kicked a ball since January and not done a pre-season so was very out of shape. It took him a good 2 or 3 months to get back up to speed and I always felt we made an arse of it letting him go.

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

IMG_2340.jpg

That is indeed, lovely.

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

IMG_2340.jpg

Where the feck you seeing beige mate