Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 first teamers have scored so I'm guessing we're playing the team that will start the League Cup campaign on Saturday.  Be nice if the club could fucking tell us the starting 11.  I'm guessing the youths will come on for the 2nd half.

39 minutes ago, Saint Huck said:

Alarm bells ringing.....

Hadn’t noticed they’d stopped tbh. 

Pre-season is ultimately for fitness, but that is an eye catchingly bad result. 

The a9 is still shut so your squad are having go to via Nairn/Forres and down to Grantown and back out onto the a9 at Aviemore. 

That road to Grantown on a coach? Fucking ooft.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

The a9 is still shut so your squad are having go to via Nairn/Forres and down to Grantown and back out onto the a9 at Aviemore. 

That road to Grantown on a coach? Fucking ooft.

Good, they deserve a nightmare journey, they certainly took us on one last season. What goes around comes around bitches.

11 minutes ago, THE FAT MAN said:

Closed doors friendly to try things out and get minutes into the payers legs

not sure why the club are posting details about this in public 

I’m guessing people would like to know the score and who played.

I imagine the social media team regretted the decision to cover the game live fairly quickly, but this particular scoreline would've become public one way or another regardless so I don't see what difference its made. If anything its positive that we found out who our goalscorers were. You'd hope its given Bair/Max/Ferguson all a boost.

I have a complete fear for this season and think our squad is absolute dugshite, especially the "midfield", but the line up plus the apparent issues with actually getting to the game earns some leeway for the early collapse IMO. We'll see what happens at the weekend.