Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

4 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

1-0 down in a minute 

Welcome to the new era

2-0 now 😂

Then again I don't really care about the scores in these friendly games. It's all about the competitive results.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

2-0 now 😂

Then again I don't really care about the scores in these friendly games. It's all about the competitive results.

If he were to put that lineup out for the competitive games he deserves every thing that comes his way. He's not that stupid though .....

I mean the score doesn't matter at all, especially with Parish in goals, it was never going to be a low scoring one. Guess the one positive so far is Bair grabbing a goal in both games, will do his confidence the world of good. Plus this game will probably show Davidson that a midfield of Ballantyne, Crawford, Gilmour and McPherson isn't ever going to be good enough for the top flight, probably league 1 level at best!

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's our first real friendly and Parish is in goals, nothing to learn from the result IMO.

Although, I'm not sure you can just ignore it if you ship 6/7 goals in with a GK/backline which could easily start the first league game.