Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

15 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Was going to say I’d be amazed if we hadn’t explored this but it actually wouldn’t surprise me at all

He's definitely worth taking a punt on, especially if you are looking to play him as a RWB. The guy will run up and down the pitch all day and can put in a great ball. His defensive game is a bit of a weakness but that shouldn't be too big an issue playing RWB. 

I think most Rovers fans are a bit bemused that he's not been picked up by anyone yet. I'm wondering if he might be trying his luck down south. 

44 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

If we sign Flap Jack I will definitely not be back at Mcdiarmid ever again.

Hes a highly regarded young keeper who's shown he's good enough to break into the Scotland set up. 

If we get him back to his best and fulfilling his potential we'll have a great keeper.

That's my prediction of what's said when he signs.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes a highly regarded young keeper who's shown he's good enough to break into the Scotland set up. 

If we get him back to his best and fulfilling his potential we'll have a great keeper.

He's commanded transfer fees in the past and has been thought well of by good, experienced managers. If we can get him back to his best then we'll have a really talented goalkeeper that will strengthen the 11. 

Zander was a great shot stopper but Jack is probably a better all round goalkeeper and footballer.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Add on to Random's manager comment prediction:

He will make Parish look good and the support will see why I renewed Elliot's contract.

The Football Club is delighted to announce the signing of Jack Hamilton on two year contract until the summer of 2024 for an undisclosed fee. 

Scotland squad member Jack has vast Premiership experience from spells with Hearts and Dundee and enjoyed a great season past with Morton in the Championship. 

Jack, 28, is relishing the opportunity to play in the top flight again and told The Club website: "I am thrilled to be joining The Club. I didn't need to think twice when the gaffer offered me the chance to join The Club and am looking forward to meeting the rest of the boys when we return to training."