Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Then you get the next tier who won't make every game but feel obligated to get one anyway like HSF and the wee groupies that hang around a pint of dark fruits like TRS, Bonksy and Jamama.

This is mental chat. I said to my mate yesterday that people who drink dark fruits are usually fat nerds who are into Warhammer and stuff. I can confirm I am definitely not in that category.

5 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

This is mental chat. I said to my mate yesterday that people who drink dark fruits are usually fat nerds who are into Warhammer and stuff. I can confirm I am definitely not in that category.

Don’t make me post what you sent about Star Wars the other day…

Bryson apparently going part-time with Stenhousemuir

No apparently, deals completed. Surprised he’s dropped that low but he’ll be guaranteed game time there and will be big for them if he stays fit.

Wonder if part time is all his body can cope with now. Last season seems to have been an outlier for him in terms of playing lots.

1 hour ago, FrankChickens1 said:

Bryson in someone else's body would have been our best player last year 

I think that’s fair (although he probably wouldnt be at Saints if that was the case 😂). His game intelligence is incredible and he loves a wee niggle and dig too. Had he stayed fit I would have offered him a year pay as you play type deal as I think he could still offer something at this level. Will be some player for Stenny if fit, will absolutely boss that league. 

50 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Will be some player for Stenny if fit, will absolutely boss that league. 

I remember folk saying that about Chris Millar when he moved on, never happened. When the body says no there's not a lot you can do about it unfortunately. 

Guess you never know with Davidson as he does waffle, but maybe shoots of hope here that's he's learned from last Summer. 

Guess you never know with Davidson as he does waffle, but maybe shoots of hope here that's he's learned from last Summer. 

The lack of announcements from other clubs about these players give me false hope. Don’t add onto it.

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

The lack of announcements from other clubs about these players give me false hope. Don’t add onto it.

I think Clark/McCart/Hendry are all gone, it's just nice to see him claiming he's gone into this window with targets in mind and is moving for them already.

I think Clark/McCart/Hendry are all gone, it's just nice to see him claiming he's gone into this window with targets in mind and is moving for them already.

I’d say the goalkeeper part make sense. I’d imagine they knew he was keeping options open and would’ve had to get a plan in place. Whereas the McCart / Hendry might’ve wanted to hold off until they knew what was happening. Plus with Hendry I don’t think any of us expected the impact he had on return.

Hopefully see something announced in the next week or 2.