Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Are folk really questioning whether Drey Wright would be one of the hobbits better signings? Look at the nineteen (19) signings the useless c**t made last season, of course Drey Wright would be one of the better ones.

I'm not saying he should be resigning with Saints but he'd almost certainly be one of Callums better signings which tells you exactly where we are at the minute. The player retention this summer will also tell you how the players view this regime behind the scenes, if all leave except the usuals ala Muzz, it'll show that the cone collector is as much a manager as wee Broon is as much a progressive forward thinking custodian of our football club.

2 hours ago, gingermunkie said:

Just seen on the clubs Instagram they’re doing something to the pitch. Does anyone ITK, know if it’s being relayed or just re-sowed or something else?

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/st-johnstone/3353529/st-johnstone-100k-mcdiarmid-park-pitch/

2 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

I see that pitch restoration isn’t exactly going to plan.

The only club where every season ticket holder could fix it.

Off brand for 2022 to have only one wheel come off though.

Have we released season ticket details yet?

Absolutely great to be heading into yet another Summer window watching other clubs make signings, sell season tickets and release strips, while our whole club shuts down as everyone goes on holiday.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Absolutely great to be heading into yet another Summer window watching other clubs make signings, sell season tickets and release strips, while our whole club shuts down as everyone goes on holiday.

And to all the c***s that come on and reply "it's Saints, we would have to do without a first team player to pay for someone to control this".  Take your fucking pick, personally I'd be putting Ciftci, McPherson or Ingram-whatever the f**k his name was wages at the front of the queue. 

It’s bizarre, even last season they had the wherewithal to start getting season ticket news out in advance. This time, it feels like it’ll be announced the week before the betfred games.

What daft b*****d is going to buy a season ticket anyway?

Out of the regular posters on here I reckon it'll only be the happy clappers like Marly, Radford and Paulo.

Then you get the next tier who won't make every game but feel obligated to get one anyway like HSF and the wee groupies that hang around a pint of dark fruits like TRS, Bonksy and Jamama.

Random may as well go out with a bang and lamp Davidson on the touchline as there's no way he's getting back in next season. 

22 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Out of the regular posters on here I reckon it'll only be the happy clappers like Marly, Radford and Paulo.

Then you get the next tier who won't make every game but feel obligated to get one anyway like HSF and the wee groupies that hang around a pint of dark fruits like TRS, Bonksy and Jamama.

Random may as well go out with a bang and lamp Davidson on the touchline as there's no way he's getting back in next season. 

Yes I will buy a season ticket.  I don't need one right now though as there are no games on.

I love the preseason for RandomGuy's rants about people having the audacity to take holidays. Although I doubt he will ever better the one about Tommy Wright a few seasons back. 

2 minutes ago, The Marly said:

I love the preseason for RandomGuy's rants about people having the audacity to take holidays.

No issue with folk taking holidays.

A professional club has a set up that means the entire club doesn't shut down though, harming itself both on and off the pitch.

57 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Excuse me, I would never share a pint of Dark Fruits. I’ve got taste.

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

No issue with folk taking holidays.

A professional club has a set up that means the entire club doesn't shut down though, harming itself both on and off the pitch.

Someone has to be there to let the contractors in and make sure they've signed the relevant forms.

Probably Liam Craigs new role.

Looks like they'll be out soon judging by tweets from the SLO. Could have been selling them in the build up to the playoffs but seems things are regressing a bit again on that front.

I'm an absolute mug so I'll be getting one.