Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

Plenty seats to go around.

Yeah I'll get one somewhere, it's just the farce of it all and now I'm in limbo.

23 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I thought they had blocked ST seats off?

Callum Davidson has requested that these particular seats must be given to his two best friends Robert Thomson and Eric Nicolson. Spiteful IMO.

Edited by The Real Saints

Here comes the cavalry, finding something to blame other than the managers subs...

Bollocks. Subs were big issue. The head knock and offside were frustrating but f**k me.

Just now, mizfit said:

Bollocks. Subs were big issue. The head knock and offside were frustrating but f**k me.

yep. It’s been the same all season with him and Nicholson. It’s unbelievable the excuses they make for Davidson 

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

What’s the crack with tickets for this game? The East Stand nearly sold out and looks like Saints haven’t opened the Ormond. I hope they do.

I think the season ticket seats not taken up get released tomorrow so get better idea then how many tickets sold. 

6 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I think the season ticket seats not taken up get released tomorrow so get better idea then how many tickets sold. 

They might not be released tomorrow, sounds like there's been a few season ticket holders with issues.

892964526_Screenshot_20220521-051951_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.eaecc3eda724eb73db4e2989ac385d67.jpg

There'll be a horrible feeling of fate if we're relegated in Liam Craig's final game, the last of the promotion winners (May doesn't count IMO).

15 years hard work down the drain and if they don't sack Davidson, probably with a smaller support.

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

yep. It’s been the same all season with him and Nicholson. It’s unbelievable the excuses they make for Davidson 

I honestly think he might blame me if we're relegated for stirring up bad feeling.

5 minutes ago, Radford said:

Can anyone remind me of a match that Davidson has positively influenced with changes?

Tbf you could argue the Livingston game, sub set up sub for the winner.

That's about it from memory though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

7 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Dundee at half time, bringing Rooney into RCB. 

Also, any game he's taken Ciftci off.

2 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Could maybe argue Pittodrie at the beginning of the season

Although how many of these are simply shuffling stuff around and hoping it works?

Trying to think of the last time he adjusted tactically in a match to turn us dominant.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Although how many of these are simply shuffling stuff around and hoping it works?

Trying to think of the last time he adjusted tactically in a match to turn us dominant.

Certainly wouldn’t argue against anybody saying he got a fortunate at Pittodrie with a potshot from a player brought on to replace one coming back from injury