Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

You guys are pish man.  What happened to wee tidy Melker?  Take it Dee is injured the rest of the of the season?

From that starting line up today I'd guess only Rooney, Cleary, McCart, and Middleton will start the first leg, depending on injuries. 

18 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not exactly good for morale though, still, I'll be cheering you on against the Billy Dodds rat.

Thank you.

Glad you're on board.

Morrissey is still shite though and is a complete c*nt.

Scary to think our 22/23 season could already be decided, goalkeepers generally play a decent part in your final position and with a poorer keeper than Clark this season we'd be 12th.

The manager should already know who he wants to replace him and have the move done or in the works, although I live in fear of the "El Paz!" contract extension announcement, followed by 4 months of hoping for someone else only to be disappointed. 

Scary to think our 22/23 season could already be decided, goalkeepers generally play a decent part in your final position and with a poorer keeper than Clark this season we'd be 12th.
The manager should already know who he wants to replace him and have the move done or in the works, although I live in fear of the "El Paz!" contract extension announcement, followed by 4 months of hoping for someone else only to be disappointed. 

Just about every keeper I’ve wanted to come in has signed contract extensions or have announced PCA’s elsewhere. So unless they’ve identified one out of nowhere I’ll live in fear that Parish has signed an extension. Obviously a good guy around the training pitch etc but playing well above his level.

Genuinely upsetting that there is any possibility of Parish being our number one next season.

He plays like a man with a rope tied around him that prevents him moving his arms.

There are never many good keepers about but I see Ross Doohan is out of contract at Celtic. 

14 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Just about every keeper I’ve wanted to come in has signed contract extensions or have announced PCA’s elsewhere. 

Yup, one of those "key" positions where every club is hunting for the same handful of quality players, so getting in first is key. Not really our strength though, which gives me the fear they see no alternative so give Parish another year, then we never get anyone else.

I think Ross Doohan is still available for free, I'd rather him than Parish.

11 minutes ago, Radford said:

There are never many good keepers about but I see Ross Doohan is out of contract at Celtic. 

Great minds 😅

Well... Davidson can't identify decent attackers, midfielders or defenders so I'm sure he'll sort us out a more than solid goalkeeper.

Or just sign up the woefully poor Parish because he's "great around the dressing room". 

3 minutes ago, FrankChickens1 said:

So depressing thinking we could sack Davidson tomorrow and still have Crawford and MacPherson on the books for years. 

Any chance they've both got relegation release clauses? 🤞

Completely ridiculous we paid money for MacPherson, wtf does Callum see that we don't?

26 minutes ago, shibbydoo said:

wtf does Callum see that we don't?

This is where LSD comes in, everyone on this planet should try it at least once, it makes you see every day things in a different light, things you've never noticed before about everything. Callum needs a strong dose imo.