Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Tickets are on sale for Caley away. They’re doing that nonsense thing clubs, including us, have adopted these days where they are only selling a few blocks at a time, meaning if you buy early you can be stuck with a shite seat rather than getting a better selection as would be a bit fairer:

https://ictfc.com/premiership-play-off-final-1st-leg-tickets-on-sale-now?fbclid=IwAR3pKN__ZTloC3E1Bpsnam6aTqY-j9foNTSMS2p5SuygLI4ZTpcWldvjGuE

27 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Tickets are on sale for Caley away. They’re doing that nonsense thing clubs, including us, have adopted these days where they are only selling a few blocks at a time, meaning if you buy early you can be stuck with a shite seat rather than getting a better selection as would be a bit fairer:

https://ictfc.com/premiership-play-off-final-1st-leg-tickets-on-sale-now?fbclid=IwAR3pKN__ZTloC3E1Bpsnam6aTqY-j9foNTSMS2p5SuygLI4ZTpcWldvjGuE

3 sections are now sold out.

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Hopefully they just open the whole stand and we can sit where we like. 

This propensity for kettling fans into sections boils my piss. 

Particularly when they’re shoved into the sections that are least visible on tv for a TV game. Not sure why saints felt the need to do that the other night for the Aberdeen fans - but Ross County do it every time and I’ve noticed it in some championship games that have been on tv as well bizarrely. It should be a requirement that clubs try to show their stadium to be as full as possible. I’m all for Saints moving everyone in the non-padded seats in the Main Stand over to the East.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Just sit where you like, if enough do it they arent going to stop you. Any stewards come near just tell them to gtf. We're the billy big baws in this tie.

Debatable. 

40 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

3 trophies in the last 8 years, numerous European adventures and god knows how many top 6 finishes begs to differ. Never mind ICT, plenty others have dreams of what the Perth Saints have achieved........

Heehaw for the rest of your existence. 

I find it amusing that the guy that has delivered the majority of your historical successes is now getting chased. 

Fermers eh? 

Mental how St Mirren have finished above us for the first time in 10 years and think they’re massive.

Shite club from a Glasgow suburb.

3 hours ago, Radford said:

Hopefully they just open the whole stand and we can sit where we like. 

This propensity for kettling fans into sections boils my piss. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Particularly when they’re shoved into the sections that are least visible on tv for a TV game. Not sure why saints felt the need to do that the other night for the Aberdeen fans 

Completely agree, it’s bullshit.  Think is must be for some ridiculous crowd control reason in games with zero risk.

Really poor by Saints the other night. Fair play to any Aberdeen fans that came down for what was a nothing midweek end of season match for their team. And we reward those behind the goal by shoehorning them into the corner of the stand. I’d have been raging if I’d been left with only the front corner seats when two thirds of the stand was empty. 

You used to get a bit of banter with away fans at McDiarmid from the Scoreboard end of the East Stand with away fans at that end of the North Stand, but it feels rare to have any away fans in that section these days.

Completely agree, it’s bullshit.  Think is must be for some ridiculous crowd control reason in games with zero risk.
Really poor by Saints the other night. Fair play to any Aberdeen fans that came down for what was a nothing midweek end of season match for their team. And we reward those behind the goal by shoehorning them into the corner of the stand. I’d have been raging if I’d been left with only the front corner seats when two thirds of the stand was empty. 

You used to get a bit of banter with away fans at McDiarmid from the Scoreboard end of the East Stand with away fans at that end of the North Stand, but it feels rare to have any away fans in that section these days.

I presumed it was the decision of the stewards to do it that way.

55 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Mental how St Mirren have finished above us for the first time in 10 years and think they’re massive.

Shite club from a Glasgow suburb.

Nerve touched.