Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

49 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Cleary in for Sang, MacPherson in for Crawford and May in for Ciftci

BIG changes

He'd have been as well not bothering.The system he plays doesn't work with this squad.How he can't see it is frankly unbelievable. It's like he's taking the piss

Jesus christ Callum, whats wrong with you?

A performance that, while still not good enough, showed enough to suggest we still stand a chance of staying up, and you're battering out that last sentence?

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Jesus christ Callum, whats wrong with you?

A performance that, while still not good enough, showed enough to suggest we still stand a chance of staying up, and you're battering out that last sentence?

Careful now. Don't read too much into his comments remember.

See Davidsons already making excuses for shutting up shop against Aberdeen, claiming Dundee can still catch us so gaining a point is the most important bit.

Realistically he should use these next two games to figure out a way to get us more attacking, as I don't think we'll keep 2 clean sheets in the play off so we'll need to score 2+ goals over 2 games.

God, you are building this up and what an anti-climax it's gonna be. He had a wee a sweary rant when he scored directed towards the fans then when the full-time whistle went, was the only player to make straight for the tunnel rather than acknowledge the support, despite the fact he was about closest to the away fans when Willie Collum blew. 
This won't make my greatest hits of Saints anecdotes. 

See, I was pretty close to the front when Middleton scored but didn’t notice this (he was clearly buzzing to score for his own personal reasons, if he wants to get it up us then cool
fine I hope his 1 goal all season gets him the contract he deserves in England’s league 2)

At the end, I was much more concerned with the fact the manager didn’t come to a pretty decent away support and applaud them. If he did, I missed it. Rooney, Hendry, Gordon, Clark, Hallberg made a point of coming over. I thought it was a bit shit the manager didn’t considering the backing was there again, as it has been all season. Less said about the other players the better.

Callum Davidson doesn’t have a divine right to manage St Johnstone. The cups were great and he deserves all of the credit for that - people say we were lucky but end of the day he lead us there and he set us up in a way that made us dominate two cup finals. Fair play.

But this year, he’s led us to 11th and this is the most depressing Saints side I’ve ever seen. Our “attacks” come from the centre backs passing it between themselves and then punting it down the line. We play a formation that suits no one. 11 square pegs. If we stay up, and he doesn’t go at the end of the season we’re destined to get relegated next year. If we go down - surely he’s gone? Surely?