Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

availinjur.png.8a2793b515b01c59c75de240d17ecea9.png

FWIW, just mucking about with things tonight. Figures taken from transfermarkt. Injury % is just complete games missed. Orange I'm not sure whether they've come off injured, been suspended, or just not been used tbh.

Only 5 players seem to have played more than 75% of possible minutes in the league.

Edited by RandomGuy.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

availinjur.png.8a2793b515b01c59c75de240d17ecea9.png

FWIW, just mucking about with things tonight. Figures taken from transfermarkt. Injury % is just complete games missed. Orange I'm not sure whether they've come off injured, been suspended, or just not been used tbh.

Only 5 players seem to have played more than 75% of possible minutes in the league.

Yeah, but you should probably adjust for the fact every minute May is on the pitch feels like 20. 

Just sums up the way the club is at this moment. Not great publicity for saints if true.

The assault allegedly happened at the Cherrybank Inn. St Johnstone legend Roddy Grant has been charged with an assault at a Perth pub. The 55-year-old, who is also a club director and an inductee to the hall of fame, allegedly carried out an attack on another man at the Cherrybank Inn on Glasgow Road on January 29.43 mins ago

Edited by Welly boy

Being charged with assault is very different from being convicted of assault, at least give the man the chance to defend himself.

He is guilty of being as thick as shit though, which was established many years ago. The whole Roddy in the boardroom thing is pretty odd though, what actually does he have to offer apart from playing for the club for a few years?

9 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Being charged with assault is very different from being convicted of assault, at least give the man the chance to defend himself.

He is guilty of being as thick as shit though, which was established many years ago. The whole Roddy in the boardroom thing is pretty odd though, what actually does he have to offer apart from playing for the club for a few years?

Tbh as long as he's not making major decisions I've never seen the harm in keeping him around. He was a great servant to the club, clearly loves it, and i can't imagine he's taking a huge wage.

On this I've no idea, probably need to see what else comes from it first.

45 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Battering folk in a pub at age 55 4A0C309C-6B26-4029-BF71-BB446AEBBF05.png.93bd6401839417f33d8430f372b40067.png

edit: has anyone checked with @Sainthearted if this topic is allowed to be discussed? 

Wow, I'm surprised. 

What with the game likely to be called off due to bad weather, shouldn't you and your "politics is everything/everywhere" clique be taking this opportunity to form a tenuous link between St Johnstone and the UN's climate change targets?

57 minutes ago, Sainthearted said:

Wow, I'm surprised. 

What with the game likely to be called off due to bad weather, shouldn't you and your "politics is everything/everywhere" clique be taking this opportunity to form a tenuous link between St Johnstone and the UN's climate change targets?

Edited by Meesterrodriguez
No one cares mate

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

On an unrelated note, I now see why Easter Road always looks near empty on tv if all supporters have to go through that painful ticket purchasing process.

What was wrong with it? Found it really straight forward. Went on, said how many tickets I wanted, it offered me seats, selected them, created account, went to basket, checked out, tickets received in email. 

23 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

I like Roddy, good guy. Always makes time for a blether when you bump into him.

On an unrelated note, I now see why Easter Road always looks near empty on tv if all supporters have to go through that painful ticket purchasing process.

Aye, it was a bit of a job to try and get the tickets. Suppose it is pretty standard to set up an account in order to buy, but I do wonder if there might be a more clever way for fans to buy away tickets than create an account for all away teams. Possibly set up a central account that covers all clubs or something.

Anyway, does look like we have shifted a fair few after only a few hours of being in sale. 1 section all but away and making a dent on the next. Assume if we sell those out, we move onto the top tier as opposed to the next section over as if Hibs sell a lot, they will look to half the stand down the middle as opposed to top and lower tier?

P.S Roddy is an arse. 

What was wrong with it? Found it really straight forward. Went on, said how many tickets I wanted, it offered me seats, selected them, created account, went to basket, checked out, tickets received in email. 

It kept going so far then kicking me out or going back to the start page randomly, and had to go through the process quite a few times before purchase.

2 hours ago, Radford said:

I missed a line, error, put that info in,did, had to put password in twice, same again, for forgetting my country, I assumed my postcode would tell them that, error, never ticked Hibs news, password in twice, error, missed Mr as title, entered it, password entry twice, joined ! ! 😳

3 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

So three days ago we were told by the club that three players were facing up to six weeks out due to injury..Two days later we are informed that two of them are in the squad to face Hearts and and the third is 50/50 Welcome news but WTF is going on here !!?? 😅

Depends on severity, I’ve done a calf and could hardly walk off pitch, but played the next week, and that’s without the best treatment  available to our players

So three days ago we were told by the club that three players were facing up to six weeks out due to injury..Two days later we are informed that two of them are in the squad to face Hearts and and the third is 50/50 Welcome news but WTF is going on here !!?? [emoji28]
Tbf, I think Davidson made reference to pulling his calf as a player and how long he took to recover. Not sure, he was aware about how serious or not the injuries were at the time.