Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

You are dilusional if you think St Johnstone are a big team in terms of Scottish football. 

It's not so long since your mob were down in the third tier below the likes of Clyde, Airdrie, Stirling Albion, and others. I guess you are under-25 or have had a head knock inducing memory loss. 

That said, I expect your team to finish above Dundee this year and survive via the play offs.

🙂

Yeah not long, only about 35 years ago someone under 25 would not even have been born for at least another decade 😅..You appear to.be more concerned about us than your own manky mob..But that's the drawing power of tbe Saints foe you kid ! 

11 hours ago, Wilbur said:

You are dilusional if you think St Johnstone are a big team in terms of Scottish football. 

It's not so long since your mob were down in the third tier below the likes of Clyde, Airdrie, Stirling Albion, and others. I guess you are under-25 or have had a head knock inducing memory loss. 

That said, I expect your team to finish above Dundee this year and survive via the play offs.

🙂

What you on about? St Johnstone are massive mate.

We have decent luck with Canadians don't we?

Dasovic of course class. Technically David Wotherspoon who's been great. I liked Marcus Haber and was convinced his injury absolutely fucked him as it stole his pace. Xausa was probably a flop, I can't remember, but I liked him for his career elsewhere for some reason. Sure there was another.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We have decent luck with Canadians don't we?

Dasovic of course class. Technically David Wotherspoon who's been great. I liked Marcus Haber and was convinced his injury absolutely fucked him as it stole his pace. Xausa was probably a flop, I can't remember, but I liked him for his career elsewhere for some reason. Sure there was another.

Colin Miller

11 hours ago, Kyle said:

Scott Burns remains undefeated 

The stats don't exactly fill me with confidence, but they look a little better when you consider he's been deployed as a right- and left-winger too. 

He's scored 5 goals in 20 appearances as a CF and 7 goals in 57 appearances across all positions.

Could be a case of Thierry Henry syndrome.

Edited by Sainthearted