Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Livi winning at Hibs, inevitably Forrest scores the goal to put them ahead. Utd drawing with Celtic.

All can still change with 10 minutes to go, but any thoughts of us finishing 10th should have all but evaporated by now. Not saying we can't gather enough points, but every single other side outwith us and Dundee is more than capable of grabbing good results, and keeping far enough ahead of us both.

Play-off place is our hope.

McCanns quality while shine through down there eventually, I wouldn't get too obsessed about it.

I'm almost glad County and Livi are now quite clearly verging on unreachable, the clown in charge might realise we'll have to actually win games at some point now.

Interesting series of results today. 

Nothing happeed to make you think that St Johnstone or Dundee supporters have anything to be optimistic about. Big trap door looming for one ir both of them !!

Dundee and Fakes' fans must be shitting themselves or living in airy fairy dreamland.

Yer dooooomed !!

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Interesting series of results today. 

Nothing happeed to make you think that St Johnstone or Dundee supporters have anything to be optimistic about. Big trap door looming for one ir both of them !!

Dundee and Fakes' fans must be shitting themselves or living in airy fairy dreamland.

Yer dooooomed !!

Unfortunately you’re gonna end up disappointed, mate. Scottish football needs a strong St Johnstone. We’re simply too big a club to go down.

Second bottom is perfectly attainable if we can find a bit of form. I think Killie could well run away with the championship now which would be fine, as they've got a good manger and made some good signings, and would be better to avoid in a play off.

A two legged tie against one of Raith Rovers, Arbroath, Inverness Caley Thistle or Partick Thistle would be tough and very tense, but certainly winnable.

We just have to start getting points to get ahead of Dundee..

3 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Unfortunately you’re gonna end up disappointed, mate. Scottish football needs a strong St Johnstone. We’re simply too big a club to go down.

You are dilusional if you think St Johnstone are a big team in terms of Scottish football. 

It's not so long since your mob were down in the third tier below the likes of Clyde, Airdrie, Stirling Albion, and others. I guess you are under-25 or have had a head knock inducing memory loss. 

That said, I expect your team to finish above Dundee this year and survive via the play offs.

🙂

16 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

You are dilusional if you think St Johnstone are a big team in terms of Scottish football. 

It's not so long since your mob were down in the third tier below the likes of Clyde, Airdrie, Stirling Albion, and others. I guess you are under-25 or have had a head knock inducing memory loss. 

That said, I expect your team to finish above Dundee this year and survive via the play offs.

🙂

Honestly, who cares? 

Absolutely gutted to discover St Johnstone aren't a big team and played in the 3rd tier 30 years ago.

Genuinely don't think I'll ever recover from this.

[emoji846]

Where’s that Burnistoun meme when you need it?