Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

57 minutes ago, mizfit said:

So, we’ve paid a fee for Cammy Macpherson now.

f**k sakes.

You's were going to have to pay a development fee anyway. I can't see it being much more than what we would have been due, only difference is we've added a sell on clause incase he comes good. 

We are starting to see a different side to PCAs now. A lot of them are getting announced really early from either party to ensure moves are happening in January. 

42 minutes ago, Lex said:

This is some banter season you’re having, by the way. Bottom of the league, ten defeats in a row, out the cup to a fourth tier side and paying a fee for a guy who couldn’t get a game for us.
Thanks for the cheese.

Hypothetically, would he be more hated that Alan Main if he ended up relegating you while playing for us? I.e last minute winner on last day of the season?

I think there is a player in there somewhere, but it's buried so deep and so inconsistent, I don't think he will be able to make any meaningful use of it. 

20 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Hypothetically, would he be more hated that Alan Main if he ended up relegating you while playing for us? I.e last minute winner on last day of the season?

I think there is a player in there somewhere, but it's buried so deep and so inconsistent, I don't think he will be able to make any meaningful use of it. 

Do we hate Alan Main?

I always blamed Paul Hartley whose sending off turned the game against Dundee Utd.

44 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

Of course not, for the way you've described it that situation would arrive via honest endeavour.

Unlike that cheating cunt Main who should have served jail time for throwing that match.

6 hours ago, TractorBoy said:

Maybe I've been on the banter page for too long this weekend or maybe I'm just done with Kane and May BUT Ciftci and Hendry up top is making me feel slightly horny.

I felt the same….   Well,  maybe not exactly the same

It's just getting ridiculous now. 

An absolute bit part player at St Mirren and we've paid actual money for him. 

Fucking hell.

Nevermind though.....he looked alright against Hearts. The only game he's not been a headless chicken.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60116322

Callum saying another one or two to come in. If he’d just change the system to play to the players strengths and we get a result on Wednesday it’ll hopefully change everyone’s perspective. 

Personally I really hope Callum gets us out of this because if he doesn’t, we go down and he is fired I feel it will taint the amazing achievements of last season in folk’s memories forever which is just very sad really.

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Butterfield can't move, which is a fundamental problem for a footballer. 

Can you clip the first Hearts goal and Butterfield's lack of agility? @RandomGuy.

This is all I can get without a full match replay.

4 minutes ago, Radford said:

Butterfield can't move, which is a fundamental problem for a footballer. 

Can you clip the first Hearts goal and Butterfield's lack of agility? @RandomGuy.

Booth could’ve slid and got a touch of any sorts to get it away from the Hearts player,Butterfield got caught in possession,I know,I’m not expecting Xavi at Saints tbh,if he’s got legs beside him,I’m confident he’ll do a job, looked fitter on Saturday,

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

This is all I can get without a full match replay.

Probably best not to have to relive his attempts to jump. 

1 minute ago, glenrothes 1884 saint said:

... I’m not expecting Xavi at Saints tbh, if he’s got legs beside him, I’m confident he’ll do a job... 

I think he might be better but you still need to have more mobility than he's shown so far IMO. Legs around him would be a start though.