Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

CD confirming Muller was recalled rather than sent back. I wonder if we'd have cancelled Lars if we'd have known. 
Anyone know how to mute/ignore on mobile? Is it only possible on desktop? 
Click on name then 3 dots up top right.

“I was offered him” rather than “he was high on my list of targets”. It’s funny how Davidson who’s usually pretty good at spinning the party lines has this season begun to say all the wrong things. 

“I was offered him” rather than “he was high on my list of targets”. It’s funny how Davidson who’s usually pretty good at spinning the party lines has this season begun to say all the wrong things. 

The signing was very out of the blue, and reads as someone ticking off a position rather than someone who’s specifically been identified.

It’s been done now, we need to hope it works out.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

This comment doesn't read as well as I think Davidson thinks it does, tbh, especially that first sentence.

Definitely doesn't. Signing a guy who was good 8 years ago, who hasn't done particularly well since without thinking about it seems a pretty daft thing to do. He was a good player and still only 29 so hopefully has plenty to offer.

10 hours ago, General dissaray said:

I don't wish to hand out warnings because I don't think you mean any harm, but if you must keep posting random football videos from Youtube and commenting on them, please can you put them all together in a single post, rather than post the video, then comment on it, then post another video, then comment on it etc. 

Also, everyone else - the ignore button is there for a reason!

20 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I don't wish to hand out warnings because I don't think you mean any harm, but if you must keep posting random football videos from Youtube and commenting on them, please can you put them all together in a single post, rather than post the video, then comment on it, then post another video, then comment on it etc. 

Also, everyone else - the ignore button is there for a reason!

Edited by General dissaray

2 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I don't have them all together I watch them and post them that is how I work and there not random either its only the good ones that I bother putting up,so there for I can't 

You could edit any of your existing posts (Or post in the thread of a club you support instead of ours)

6 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

I don't have them all together I watch them and post them that is how I work and there not random either its only the good ones that I bother putting up,so there for I can't 

You do realise that because of Brexit no player with one or two caps for Iceland or Georgia will get a visa to play here?