Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Anyone any idea of how much compensation we’d be due Hamilton were it to be a pre-contract?

Well into 6 figures.

I think we're dreaming if we think we can sign him, but would happily be proved wrong.

Maybe if we pay a lower 6 figure fee this month with a massive sell on we could get him ahead of others, though.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well into 6 figures.

I think we're dreaming if we think we can sign him, but would happily be proved wrong.

If it's a defender, there's no-one else it could really be.

Aaron Comrie was on your books previously and contracted for another year.

Coll Donaldson has just joined Dunfermline.

Josh Edwards has another year on his deal.

Popescu is on loan from Hearts.

O'Reilly has just signed for Accies.

Matthew Shiels hasn't exactly been getting a game with Hamilton getting his 4th appearance of the season today.

That leaves Hamilton and... Mark Connolly I suppose, but then he's on loan from United.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

If it's a defender, there's no-one else it could really be.

That leaves Hamilton and... Mark Connolly I suppose, but then he's on loan from United.

Connolly is off to Dundalk I think.

Hamilton the only one that makes sense if it is a defender hes looking at as you say.

Zero guarantee thats why hes there at all though.

Who knows Dundee Utd might even have enough wages for Jon Mclaughlin if he doesn't sign new deal
And it would be open for St Johnstone to go for Alnwick wouldn't mind Mclaughlin being main man somewhere for his Scotland prospects

I’m genuinely liking your input and the YouTube clips. I can’t be arsed doing this sort of research myself so plaudits for you graft. Keep it up mate, ignore the smart alecs.