Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

5 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Tanser wanted to be guaranteed first choice without any competition. He rightly got laughed out the building. 

I'm not too clued up on Booth, general opinion on here appears to be he was better defensively and Tanser was better going forward?

On the whole he has been good for us, his left foot is ridiculous. Never appreciated how good it was until he joined. Statistically he has replaced Durmus already with his goals and assists.

For a team that struggles to create chances, would yous conceed he hasn't been replaced? 

I'll admit it was at best a sideways move for him, albeit even an extra £200 a week fair mounts up over a year and he is guaranteed a game every week, even when he's only half fit. 

35 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

I'm not too clued up on Booth, general opinion on here appears to be he was better defensively and Tanser was better going forward?

On the whole he has been good for us, his left foot is ridiculous. Never appreciated how good it was until he joined. Statistically he has replaced Durmus already with his goals and assists.

For a team that struggles to create chances, would yous conceed he hasn't been replaced? 

I'll admit it was at best a sideways move for him, albeit even an extra £200 a week fair mounts up over a year and he is guaranteed a game every week, even when he's only half fit. 

We miss Tansers energy and crosses imo,Booth isn’t mobile enough to go past players all game,if at all 

7 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Tanser had decent delivery but it was more than made up for by his woefully poor defence and shitebaggery.

This.

Imagine a professional sportsman who we've developed into a semi competent player from complete mediocrity, who's only played a limited number of games that season because of competition for his place, actually coming out with the guaranteed games shite, f**k off mate.

Before anyone says that's  bitterness, it isn't, it's just a laughable situation to put yourself in. 

Aberdeen now in talks with Clark over a PCA.
Daily Express Also stating we would accept £350k for him to go right now.

Not enjoying us quoting that figure. With how our lucks been they’d fork it up.

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Aberdeen now in talks with Clark over a PCA.
Daily Express Also stating we would accept £350k for him to go right now.

Not enjoying us quoting that figure. With how our lucks been they’d fork it up.

Think the £350k figure was for McGrath

Started brightly, made a mistake then called out by that dick Hartson.
Shame, I thought he was alright and probably our best player out of the loanees.

I always felt he’d have been able to play midfield if pushed. No doubt he’ll end up playing at a decent level down south and we’ll all be scratching our heads.

I always felt Muller got a raw deal (as did Devine). Yes he was error prone but he was proactive on the ball and I have zero doubt he'll end up being at least as good a player as Kerr. As thing stand, fine, but if Ambross goes, as he probably should, then we look a bit light again, unless someone comes in beyond Cleary. 

Despite Ambrose looking like a football god early doors it's clear the nonsense of his later performances was his actual level and with a but more experience I'd rather lose Ambrose than Muller. 

Depends what happens next. 

That was my first thought, why wait until now to send him back unless we’ve someone else sorted

It would suggest there’s perhaps movement on the Deas approach.

Be interesting to see the Inverness line up today I guess.

12 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Ricky Lambie is free good defender?Physical athletic powerful and a tough competitor?

Can you stop with this pointless drivel. At least RG posts with some content, you’re just on cloud cuckoo land! We’re not signing any of these players and frankly posting random YouTube links is just tiresome. 

And yes I know it’s an open forum and he’s free to do as he wishes, I’m merely saying I’d like it to stop immediately! 

6 minutes ago, Widge said:

Can you stop with this pointless drivel. At least RG posts with some content, you’re just on cloud cuckoo land! We’re not signing any of these players and frankly posting random YouTube links is just tiresome. 

And yes I know it’s an open forum and he’s free to do as he wishes, I’m merely saying I’d like it to stop immediately! 

I won't I will contuine with even more now,thank you

I'm in the minority here but I'd ditch Ambrose and not bring in another CB unless it's a permanent replacement for McCart. 

I think Cleary, Gordon and McCart (or new) supplemented by Rooney, Brown and even Booth is fine until the summer. 

If we are are just going to bring in another loan then surely you'd have been as well keeping one of the lads that knew the system.