Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

I remember some Michael Gardyne rumours in the summer, he's been released by Inverness..... 

Did hear Dundee being mentioned, but cannot see that happening.

I wonder if the club will look to move more out the door before we sign too many more? I'd imagine Del going into Killie might mean yhey want to keep Hendry there and I have a feeling E2 will go out on loan, so maybe another striker needed?

What I like about these signings is that aside from the blatant day or so on Nadir, they have been pretty swift and with Gallacher, kept under wraps. 

13 minutes ago, Theyellowbox said:

I wonder if the club will look to move more out the door before we sign too many more? I'd imagine Del going into Killie might mean yhey want to keep Hendry there and I have a feeling E2 will go out on loan, so maybe another striker needed?

Folk will obviously need to go out but they know that the usual approach of waiting for people to leave won't cut it in this window. 

I've said elsewhere but I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we sign another five or six players.

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

That’s a bit naughty of us to offer McCart a pre-contract 😮 Hopefully throws in a few dodgy performances along the way 👍

The McCart of this season is an absolute shadow of the McCart of last season. He's already had plenty of dodgy performances.

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Can he play left back, asking for a friend 🤔

Crazy that we’re away to sign the most successful player in Saintees history for nothing……

Could try him there. Can’t be any worse than he’s been at centre back this season. 

Report card so far -

A centre half from the pishiest league in Europe who would have been snapped years ago if he was any good.

A young lad who has played a dozen proper games and wasn’t rated at Falkirk before he went south.

A player with a known shite attitude, who hasn’t played for 6 months, who had a decent spell EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Excellent work by Clum.

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Report card so far -

A centre half from the pishiest league in Europe who would have been snapped years ago if he was any good.

A young lad who has played a dozen proper games and wasn’t rated at Falkirk before he went south.

A player with a known shite attitude, who hasn’t played for 6 months, who had a decent spell EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Excellent work by Clum.

Surely if you're fishing like this you'd use the best bait. None of those are anywhere near worst business we've done this week.

Missed a sitter.

Alternatively...

- CB who played in the Europa League Groups last season

- LB who played for the side who finished 2nd in the MLS last season

- Striker who transfermarkt say has a better than 1 in 3 record in this division

Edited by RandomGuy.

25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Report card so far -

Excellent work by Clum.

Who have Dum dee signed so far?

Who have Dum dee signed so far?

At least we’ve not spunked our budget panic signing shite. You boys desperately need inspiration and you’ve signed 2 players with little or no experience at this level and a total headbanger [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

At least we’ve not spunked our budget panic signing shite. You boys desperately need inspiration and you’ve signed 2 players with little or no experience at this level and a total headbanger emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

Spunked the budget 😅 We have barely made a dent it it tatty boy 

9 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

At least we’ve not spunked our budget panic signing shite. You boys desperately need inspiration and you’ve signed 2 players with little or no experience at this level and a total headbanger emoji4.pngemoji4.pngemoji4.png

You spunked the budget on Ayrton Senna's driving instructor and possible paedophile.

Correction: two possible paedophiles

Edited by Fife Saint