Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

McPherson should be bombed out along with the other loans (other than maybe Middleton who gets a reprieve for his form last season). 

Davidson seems to rate him though, based on very little if his time with us is anything to go by. 

Middleton has been a major disappointment this season, we expected a lot more from him.

12 minutes ago, Radford said:

If the loan signing of a 20-year-old with 10 minutes of league football behind him this season is the answer, what is the question? 

Tell me the McCann and Kerr money wasn't actually invested in the "football department" without telling me it wasn't

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Let's see how Middleton does with a more direct, faster attacker/attackers in the second half of the season before writing him off please. A decent central midfielder would help as well because the boy does have talents that aren't being utilised atm.

Lol. 

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You could give Callum Davidson £100k to buy a car and he'd come out the garage holding a spare wheel.

He'd stick by the smashed up one that's he's just slammed through a wall, but would be utterly insistent that it's the police's fault and nothing at all to do with his driving

12 minutes ago, Radford said:

Imagine being given considerable funds, having recruitment tools every other Saints manager could only dream of, then just asking big Ange if he has anyone he'll give you on loan and deciding that's the best option.

It really is frightening. I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that he doesn't actually know what he's doing.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Which is flat.

And he has to hand it back in 24 hours.

Edited by RandomGuy.

40 minutes ago, Radford said:

If the loan signing of a 20-year-old with 10 minutes of league football behind him this season is the answer, what is the question? 

Will St Johnstone be relegated this season in an embarrassing fashion?

And he'll be bottom of the list when it comes to apportioning blame. 

Brown didn't give him the funds, Boyd couldn't get the deals he wanted done, Grieve must have signed this guy.

Was hopeful a few days ago that we could recover this but I just don't feel the squad he's going to put together will be good enough as a whole, especially in the midfield.

How they announce this Crawford deal is going to be fascinating. I'd recommend turning the social media replies off personally. 

16 minutes ago, Kyle said:

This month is going to be some laugh. Ups and downs all over the shop I reckon.  Hope followed by fear followed be dejection only to repeat the cycle a couple more times. 

If we come out the other side with a stronger squad then it'll be in spite of Davidson, rather than because of him.

We have the issue of his tactical denseness to overcome after that anyway.

Seems to be a lot of negative reaction to alleged transfer business being conducted.

Lets wait and see what actual happens with incoming/outgoings before we start slagging everybody at the club.

Way it is going  on social media Bev the SLO will be getting the blame.

Edited by Templar Saint