Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 hour ago, Radford said:

Clive is on the case. 

Panic over. 

I think we can all mock Clive for being a dreadful agent, but let's just appreciate how excellent his contacts must be - He's had to publicly Tweet and tag in an unofficial fan page just to try and get some attention, while also going on the record to tout a player for a move - a player who I presume is under contract?

Didn't he also start tagging Saints in tweets when he was playing in a friendly for Grimsby too after his Premier League move(s) fell through? This is just top class agentry, he's transcended the profession.

There was a rumour he was going to be playing for Grimsby in a friendly, which was relayed by an unscrupulous fan account, and since then Clive has taken it upon himself to keep said account informed of every action involving Guy Melamed. 

Best bit was his incredulity at the suggestion his client was going to trial for Grimsby, followed by a quick "but I have a lot of respect for Grimsby" supplementary tweet. 

Was Lomas taking the photo of the five amigos above? Presumably Sandaza was the taxi service. 

5 minutes ago, Radford said:

Was Lomas taking the photo of the five amigos above? Presumably Sandaza was the taxi service. 

Lomas was in The Grill singing the Sash, most likely.

I'm fairly sure another Saints player (besides from May) used to tag along to Loft with that lot and just look completely out of place.

Can we get a photo of it happening?
I'd be surprised if they didn't sign more than two. Club has many flaws but they aren't stupid. This Summer was a mess but its a repeat of the Summer 14 window so presumably theres something about us winning trophies that causes everyone to lose their minds, probably just harms planning though somehow.
On a sidenote, how many folk are still paying for Saints TV? I'm struggling to justify it now they don't even bother ever uploading games to watch again these days or even interviews. Literally spending money on nothing.

Why put trailer videos on Facebook and only show 30 secs and then unless you subscribe to Saints TV you can’t see it.
Many clubs like Brechin City have highlights of matches of high quality free. We don’t seem to have them any more.
I can’t see £5.99 a month is value for money for what you get.

49 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Lee Croft.

Aye that's it. Thursday nights at Loft. May chatting up 16yo lassies, Tade and Hasselbaink having the time of their lives, and Vine/Croft hanging around in the background trying to chat up lassies after they've spoken to May.

17 minutes ago, akuram said:

Why put trailer videos on Facebook and only show 30 secs and then unless you subscribe to Saints TV you can’t see it.
Many clubs like Brechin City have highlights of matches of high quality free. We don’t seem to have them any more.
I can’t see £5.99 a month is value for money for what you get.

Aye its nowhere near value just now. Last season was fine as you got to rewatch the game the next day and see interviews etc., but now you're lucky if they even upload the match and interviews at all.