Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

If we'd had Bryson and Craig in there instead of those two competition winners I think we might have got something out of that game.  

Said it In the match thread, Crawford and Macpherson are the absolute stereotype of a relegation squad midfielder. I'd rather see a hungry young fringe player get the jersey than those two shitebags.  

The very definition of a bad manager is one who refuses to change the system and refuses to adapt when it clearly doesn't suit the players at their disposal, and that's exactly what CD is guilty of just now

Can't sack him either because we gave him a big new deal a few weeks ago

The very definition of a bad manager is one who refuses to change the system and refuses to adapt when it clearly doesn't suit the players at their disposal, and that's exactly what CD is guilty of just now

I don’t view Davidson as a bad manager. He got a formation that worked well with us. But it does feel like we need to go back to basics.

The issue though? How much do you go fucking about with that during a potential relegation battle?

Yeah bragging about MacPherson having our only shot rings a bit hollow when its partly down to him being a complete shitebag that nothing else was created.

That 2nd half was when the big players stand up. Your Martin Hardie type figures, even David Wotherspoon, get involved to f**k in that second half and try and get something moving. Crawford and MacPherson just shied away from doing anything but the risk averse stuff.

13 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I don’t view Davidson as a bad manager. He got a formation that worked well with us. But it does feel like we need to go back to basics.

The issue though? How much do you go fucking about with that during a potential relegation battle?

This season I'm starting to become convinced that the cup wins were a direct result of having no fans in the stadium, it allowed the players to carry out a largely negative style without pressure from crowds and it allowed opposing teams to lose all of their energy and momentum because there was nothing there to gee them up when they needed a lift

14 minutes ago, steviemay17 said:

I don't want to sack him, he's a good manager, but his blinkered stubbornness is frustrating as f**k.  He did it for half of last season and it eventually came good, but even when we were struggling you saw a shape and method.  Not so this time.

Personally, I'd love to hear an honest and open interview with Brown and Davidson questioned.  Not to have a go, I'm just fascinated at what the thought process was coming into the season.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

I don't want to sack him, he's a good manager, but his blinkered stubbornness is frustrating as f**k.  He did it for half of last season and it eventually came good, but even when we were struggling you saw a shape and method.  Not so this time.

Personally, I'd love to hear an honest and open interview with Brown and Davidson questioned.  Not to have a go, I'm just fascinated at what the thought process was coming into the season.

It would be good for the fans but there's no chance that bulletproof's ego would allow it

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Probably the same as half our fans.

"Its worked out fine before"

Edited by RandomGuy.

3 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Well shareholders meeting on the 10th may be interesting