Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

On Cleary - I know a couple of friends who support Dundalk.

This is what they told me on him

"A good athlete, good on the ball, think he will be a good fit for Scottish football and will probably go higher than Saints"

"right sided central defender, strong and good on the ball, can be a tad rash/eager (booked a bit) but with better coaching that will help him, a good punt for a scottish team"

My abiding memory of Cummins was against Aberdeen when we lost 3-0 at home, it may also have been Stevie's first game back against us.

He just couldn't get going at all, and it ended with Tommy Wright just yelling "Graham, please just fucking try and do something"

it summed up his time towards the end

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Did Cummins not admit a miss in Europe against somebody completely robbed him of all confidence?

I think he was a successful signing tbf.

I'm sure he missed a proper sitter against Trakai, possibly in the second half to make it 2-2

Tanser still would've shat it in the return leg despite that

Its the end of November lads, what quality of player were folk thinking are still rattling about the free agent market?

Aye, get someone in short term cover injuries and hope his speed catches people out.

Was on the verge of joining Cardiff about 3 weeks ago, but they had to back out when they let McCarthy go due to funds. Suggests he’s got decent pedigree, no harm in taking a punt, we needs something new. 

2 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Don’t get the negative comments tbh. He’s signed until January - if he’s shite he’s merely just adding a body to an extremely thin attack and takes 6 weeks pay from us. 

Tbf I’ve never heard of the guy. My mind is open. Just like using the term goal virgin (Chris Kane).

2 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Tbf I’ve never heard of the guy. My mind is open. Just like using the term goal virgin (Chris Kane).

Not exclusive to Chris Kane! 

Seen a couple of negative comments on twitter already and can’t get my head around it